Victor Nazario Castrejon Pena Z-200

MaxiMillian2k19
Does anyone has reliable sources about pressured Zeta viejo Victor Nazario Castrejon Pena alias Z-200 that allegedly did also operated in Guatemala

According to Government Printing Office book available on Google books it says that he was born on 5th May, 1972 in Iguala, Guerrero
His photo  http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-MlYRwie8hTA/VWPOUG1wiaI/AAAAAAAAAfE/o11q77FaWkA/s1600/full%2B%25285%2529.jpg

He did also appeared on the list of Los Zetas founder in the beginning of 2010 as having MUERTO/DECEASED status

You'll ask me why 2010? Because it lists Braulio Arellano "el Gonzo"
Z-20 as an dead, killed in Nov, 2009 Died by wounds received after shootout with Naval infantry in Veracruz and Gonzalo Geresano "El Cuije" Z-18 at large, later that got arrested in Nov, 2010 and then got sentenced for 36 years in 2016 and than transferred to the Maximum security prison
Detail:https://www.elsoldepuebla.com.mx/policiaca/iban-a-trasladar-del-cereso-de-san-miguel-al-z-18-lider-zeta-en-puebla-836723.html

The list of Los Zetas founders published by PGR where he appears to be DEAD
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_tKX9guL7jhk/TU40dWxKmuI/AAAAAAAABhg/5BT_T7NbHwo/s400/zetas+1.jpg

Re: Victor Nazario Castrejon Pena Z-200

Char

Re: Victor Nazario Castrejon Pena Z-200

MaxiMillian2k19
Oh, my bad. Thanks for the INFO about Z-200 ALIAS, do you have any INFO about Victor nazario castrejon Pena?

Re: Victor Nazario Castrejon Pena Z-200

This is on the fence--we are not allowing posts that simply asks questions.    a question in addition to a post is fine.  like a background and ending with question.  it got out of hand.

we need posts that everyone can benefit by.

Re: Victor Nazario Castrejon Pena Z-200

That is an alias for Nazario Moreno Gonzalez.

A general good place to start:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazario_Moreno_Gonz%C3%A1lez

Re: Victor Nazario Castrejon Pena Z-200

MaxiMillian2k19
Thanks for the input
So the government thought that Victor Nazario was an Ring Leader operative in Michoacan? and after having no mentions of him during testimonials as same with el Erotico they've marked him with possibly a DEAD status?