Quantcast

Vicentillo Zambada

22 Arellano-
22CAF-

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

ToPHeR

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

El Regio
  and hating every minute of it! =D

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

final sleep
El Regio wrote
  and hating every minute of it! =D
©ĤİVǾ wrote
STATUS: SNITCH PIECE OF SHIT, NOT IN GOOD STANDING, GREEN LIGHT...
True. He's living hell on earth. 24/7 facing death when not in solitary. And solitary is not nice place to be, many come crazy there, it's not for human being. I think it's worse sentence than death. What a change from times untill now.
Think about it. You don't want to be isolated 23h/day or so but when you possibly had chance to get to "normal prison/jail", you can't because there is for sure someone who's ready to kill you for your enemies.
I'd say I'd be pissed of to everything i did and for everything I got. And I have 24h/day time to enjoy about that feeling.

Those little wannabe players should get in Vicentillo's shoes now, even for a week. I bet it would put them to think it. Maybe 1st time for real. Of course they've thought about it but not to the point to true understanding what's worth what.
"I gave them the little finger - they took whole hand."

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

El Regio
Yeah it is hell on earth but oh well that is what he gets for what he has done. It would be nice to see all these narcos from Mexico in his shoes, all together. I would love to seem them united in one cell and see how  brave they really are. I doubt it's the same as sending some poor idiot off the street to his death!

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

aton
I read somewhere that he turned himself in at the instruction of his father? His father thought he had a deal but apparently that fell through and now Vincent is in solitary....

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

El Regio
great fatherly advice, I bet he is kicking himself in the ass now! =D

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

I would certainly hope that you hold the same sentiment for those who push poisons for most of the major pharmaceutical companies, and especially for the pure evil that emanates from pesticide and chemical manufacturers like Dow Chemical, DuPont, and Monsanto.

Sinaloan players are like petty pickpockets in a world of people who pull off multimillion dollar heists, when it comes to how many people are poisoned by their products.

There is a demand for product, and it's supplied. That's the capitalist way.
En boca cerrada, no entran moscas
AJ

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

AJ
ja ja. Good one Siskiyou. The "white collar" criminal. The most dangerous criminal in the world. Kills and steals from more people than anyone else in the world. These yuppie criminals make El Chapo look like mother Teresa. That's why many people are already getting cancer in their 30's. If you were'nt born with good genes, then you're fucked!

CHIVIS FOREVER
TRC

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

TRC
Has anybody noticed how Amado's son Vicente Carrillo has kept his mouth shut and let his lawyers handle his case. Very old school, much respect. I heard no allegations of snitching from any of them. El Rekin went down like a heavy should too reinforcing my opinion of CDJs true character. That is a cartel with true old school tradition. Amado would kill anyone that sang a corrido about them.

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

Siskiyou_Kid
Yeah, but the government didn't have a shred of evidence against Vicente Carrillo Leyva. I have to wonder what he'd have done if he were facing life in the Altiplano.

As far as Vicente Zambada Niebla being a snitch, I've never heard any allegations of any info implicating family or close associates, unless you consider the double dealing DEA close associates.
En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

El Regio
Siskiyou_Kid wrote
I would certainly hope that you hold the same sentiment for those who push poisons for most of the major pharmaceutical companies, and especially for the pure evil that emanates from pesticide and chemical manufacturers like Dow Chemical, DuPont, and Monsanto.

Sinaloan players are like petty pickpockets in a world of people who pull off multimillion dollar heists, when it comes to how many people are poisoned by their products.

There is a demand for product, and it's supplied. That's the capitalist way.
I would certainly hope that you could go one post without spewing liberal ideologies.

Dow Chemical and Dupont! lol Somehow I am led to believe that you have many of their products in your home or vehicle.

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

ToPHeR
It's actually a tricky situation because there is some proof that the DEA was working WITH Sinaloa who was providing dirt on other cartels. The arrest of Mayo's son came as a surprise to everyone because Vicente thought it was a normal meeting with a DEA agent about giving up dirt on rivals, but then they ended up arresting him on the spot. Vicente's defense is pretty much "yea I was trafficking, but the DEA allowed me to do it because of the agreement we had" which the DEA is now saying was a a lie. The current status of him is his lawyer recently asked the judge to allow some documentation into trial showing the agreement, but the DEA is trying to fight it from surfacing and their claim is the material is "classified and confidential homeland security" paperwork which would harm the public if released...

Pretty sketchy move by the DEA

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

Siskiyou_Kid
ToPHer, that's exactly what I'm saying. The only people who Vicente Zambada Niebla has snitched on since his arrest are the double dealing DEA.

Granted, he was providing intel on CDS enemies before his arrest, but that's not snitching, that's survival of the fittest.
En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

Siskiyou_Kid
Touché.
En boca cerrada, no entran moscas
TRC

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

TRC
Oh my God. I haven't heard so much lame rhetoric in a long time. Why all the bullshit for what goes as an attempt at protecting cartel players reputations. A snake is a snake. An elephant is an elephant pink, yellow, green or white. If you set up a meeting with your lawyer, on your fathers say so as to inform on people, "YOU ARE A FUCKING SNITCH" and if your father suggested it, he is a "SNITCH TOO" no matter how you say it, rationalize it, or justify it. Chapo is the worst of the all. CDS leadership has no honor and are all "ADMITTED SNITCHES." A snitch is a snitch no matter what level you operate at. Why are y'all trying to protect these three's reputation with all those bullshit excuses when admittedly they are all just snitches?

Re: Vicentillo Zambada

Siskiyou_Kid
I'm sorry, but it's not so simple. It's undeniable that someone is a snitch when they roll over for a deal when leaned on by pathetic pigs.

But, when an entire organization strategically provides intel on their rivals, it's business through and through. It's not like the DEA caught a CDS capo and they started singing.
En boca cerrada, no entran moscas