Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

1234 ... 6

Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Moros

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Nuttz

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

ToPHeR
Damn! Good couple weeks for EPN!

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Tijuano
Sorry for the double post, I just saw you posted this and deleted the other post,

Lopez Doriga is reporting he was captured in an operation supervised by Osorio Chong and claims he will be shown to the press in the following hours.

Maybe Mayo is next?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Tijuano
Nuttz wrote
EL H give him up?
Given the info on the alleged reunion between cartels it could be possible. Torreon is 100% ZETA territory, isn´t it?
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Tijuano
ToPHeR wrote
Damn! Good couple weeks for EPN!
Z40, Chapo, Inge, H, Viceroy, He sure is taking some major players down, as some mentioned, Oil is a bigger business than narco bribes.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Wow.  I felt it was soon after they got 'El H', this is truly the last of the old generations…..I'd like this capture to reveal some insight into the Juarez wars, and the femicides, though the latter is very unlikely.

I agree, but what I'm still trying to figure out is how all of these big players are going down with no resistance at all? Somebody snitching?

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Moros

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Tijuano
Can´t imagine who would be able to snitch them all out.

Maybe they are just trying to get them when they are most vulnerable, unlike Calderon´s administration who usually went all out against them as soon as they had them in sight.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Tijuano
ComputerJA wrote
Or maybe as a "distraction" for the protests of the 43 missing students? I am not a fan of conspiracy theories but that is what some are saying.
There´s a sector in Mexico who will ALWAYS say that, no matter what it is, EVERYTHING is a smoke curtain for them.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Tijuano
Besides Mayo I can´t think of any other old school narco out there, people might argue RCQ but I feel he is long retired from this.

I also hope Viceroy can shed some light on the situation in Juarez and the war against Sinaloa.

I would be changing my location as soon as possible if I were Mencho or Z42 right now.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Conspiracy theorists are usually so misguided and off the mark, they are apart of the same 'distractions' they would have you believe, it's sad.  Given EPN and Mexico's ability to smooth over, disregard, marginalize any atrocity, including the state of most of their fucking country, given the poverty and income inequality, I doubt they have to arrest displaced cruel bosses to 'distract' anyone.

That said, a lot of these guys have been on thin ice for awhile, their operations and political contacts have been slowly and steadily eroded, their organizations have lost power, money, territory, standing, everything.  They have lost high level players for years, and it's only a matter of time for anyone, and everyone who is the head of a criminal organization.  Esp.  Juarez Cartel, which despite what some still say on here, has been in disarray for years.  There are motives and reasons behind everything, and this is no exception, I'm sure there is some intriguing backstory I'd love to know, how El Viceroy got knocked after all these years….but it's basically as simple as time, money, and power, running out.

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Moros

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Pepe

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Handsome_devil
Somewhere in his mothers apartment, Don Chavo is shedding tears...

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

without a single shot....

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Tijuano
ComputerJA wrote
Do you consider Enedina Arellano Félix part of the "old school" generation of drug traffickers? I cannot think of others (maybe a few Zetas founders out their in the hiding, but those dudes are late 1990s guys).

Not really, Enedina´s involvement is questionable, some claim she is the leader of whatever is left of the Arellanos and others believe she is nothing more than another name mentioned for the sake of mentioning someone.

Even if she is indeed the leader, she is not part of that group, she was more a financial aid to her brothers.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

Tijuano
Pepe wrote
ToPHeR wrote
Damn! Good couple weeks for EPN!
You might want to ask EPN and Osorio Chong if they feel that way!

Let's see.  Two 50-ish capos arrested without a shot fired, something very few people will remember in a couple of years.

                                 v.

Arrests in the Army massacre in Tlatlaya.  And the massacre in Iguala. Both are now  getting a lot of international attention.  These massacres will be remembered for a generation (or longer) and will define EPN's sexenio.
Depends on who you ask, sadly Mexico has a VERY short term memory, need proof of that? Just look as who lives in Los Pinos right now.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Vicente Carrillo Fuentes arrested

it is being reported that he will make a perp walk at the hangar ala chapo
at around 6:30

1234 ... 6