Vice Article: Last Link to the Tijuana Cartel Gets Arrested While Celebrating Mexico's World Cup Win

Vice Article: Last Link to the Tijuana Cartel Gets Arrested While Celebrating Mexico's World Cup Win

Nuttz

Re: Vice Article: Last Link to the Tijuana Cartel Gets Arrested While Celebrating Mexico's World Cup Win

@Nuttz.  Usually when we post a story which has previously been reported on BB, it is because there are new facts.  I might have missed it, but I didn't see any new facts that weren't in the Story that Kid posted on the 23rd of June on the Forum or in Chivis story on the front page she posted on the 23rd.

Where we are posting a different version of the same story, we usually give credit to and provide a link to the previous stories.

Re: Vice Article: Last Link to the Tijuana Cartel Gets Arrested While Celebrating Mexico's World Cup Win

635787at
He need no links he creates all these articles himself  his a genius remember LOL

Re: Vice Article: Last Link to the Tijuana Cartel Gets Arrested While Celebrating Mexico's World Cup Win

Nuttz

Re: Vice Article: Last Link to the Tijuana Cartel Gets Arrested While Celebrating Mexico's World Cup Win

bolio
@ Nuttz

Thank you for having the courage to start a "new" thread on this topic even though it has been posted  by a minimum of two different people a week ago.  Further, you did not even post the full article, just the link allowing people to waste the maximum amount of time possible.  Bravo Nuttz...  Nicely done.

Adding more "drama" to your post is your sarcastic remarks directed at DD, who might be one of the nicest, if not most well intentioned, people on the planet.  I feel you though, screw him for politely pointing out that you failed to link this article to the previous (identical) threads/articles and failed to give credit to the source.  Nothing evinces street credibility more than a little plagiarism.  Know what I'm saying????  Again, nicely done Nuttz.

Oh and it is "all I can say is you are welcome" not "your welcome and thanks."  Put that in your tiny little sack of tricks Nuttz.

Re: Vice Article: Last Link to the Tijuana Cartel Gets Arrested While Celebrating Mexico's World Cup Win

Decked out an official mexico team jersey.lol it was a green aeropostel t-shirt

Re: Vice Article: Last Link to the Tijuana Cartel Gets Arrested While Celebrating Mexico's World Cup Win

Tijuano
deelucky1 wrote
Decked out an official mexico team jersey.lol it was a green aeropostel t-shirt
I noticed that, also, the article obviously is based on the one from El Universal because it erroneously claims Inge was arrested in Otay, that´s several miles away from where he was arrested, to many this might not matter, but the area where he was arrested is important since he was alone, no bodyguards, no weapons, nothing, he felt completely safe, and that gives you an idea of where his comfort zone was in the city.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Vice Article: Last Link to the Tijuana Cartel Gets Arrested While Celebrating Mexico's World Cup Win

deelucky1
He was actually spotted screaming out of his car because mexico had won thats when they followed him.

Re: Vice Article: Last Link to the Tijuana Cartel Gets Arrested While Celebrating Mexico's World Cup Win

neverdugdisco
Im sure he is wishing for a mulligan..