Very interesting documentary

BBfollower
This post was updated on .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI7Snp-maPE

I just found this documentary on Youtube. It was made by BBC. It is about the dangers that Mexican journalists face every day. I really think that some of them have balls of steel (pardon my french). At the end of the documentary there's a picture of Mayo Zambada.

Re: Very interesting documentary

Parro
BBfollower - didn't see the picture of Mayo unless you are talking about "In Exacta", nevertheless, wonderful story of our journalistic heroes in Culiacán and beyond.  Thanks for sharing   - good stuff

Re: Very interesting documentary

BBfollower
Parro, the picture of Mayo is at 22:05. I don't know how old the picture is or if some of you saw it before, but that was the 1st time when I've seen it.

Re: Very interesting documentary

Anybody got the full pic

It's ironic how Chino always blocked his face, but never Gordo.

Re: Very interesting documentary

Re: Very interesting documentary

He might been an informant since way back because he was  wanted ever since vicentillo was still free.its known fact that el vicentillo decided to have 2 antrax members be called chino antrax so they would not know who he was or catch the real chino .my oppinion it was barbie chino antrax and vicentillo top candidates to flip and they where aproached way before it has been said .

Re: Very interesting documentary

deelucky1
His other nickname was la suerte ! No such thing unless your feeding info that prevlige is rewarded same with la barbie !mayito gordo never came up on any merchandise thats why he never covered his face .

Re: Very interesting documentary

BBfollower
Was Chino sentenced yet?

Re: Very interesting documentary

He was sentenced to eat all the rocky road icecream he wants for spilling the beans thats for sure .while he is in the can.

Re: Very interesting documentary

deelucky1
it never made sense when they killed chapos cousin with roke antrax they accused them being informants same faith other associates had and chino took them out personally and chapo allowing it .chino must have presented real hard evedince it was them not him.how about chino meeting chapo in cabo when they where three steps of getting chapo.i wonder if chino gave up tachillo cause ondeados death was a mystery its kill or be killed .i never bought that story him going too amsterdamn no pics .

Re: Very interesting documentary

deelucky1
well what happen to all the phony bricks mayo and chapo  used for orchestrating a legitimate deal amongs narco bosses  to their partners  as a loan advanced with intrest and act as if la marina would take the payload .flores twins where heard saying mayo sending watered down material and flores paying full price ? or is that el rapido chapo secret way of how he became forbes mr 701 .bit of aconflict DEA AND MARINA claiming they stopped the mother load and evrybody got away .but its 100 pure evry  single brick inspected  .not once has anybody mentioned  athletes foot fungus white powder as a substitute LMAO.only idiots complaining where the flores twins and chapo the town robin hood takes a pay cut and sells them for 5 grand less what a business man 😂😂😂the wolf of walllstreet of BADiRAGUATO

Re: Very interesting documentary

its on file chapo and mayo selling bricks as low as $250 and new york  and chicago at some point gave baby butt powder the value of $75,000 a key .2003 meeting chapo creates the federation ( their own narco prime america mexico chapter )chapo for president got my vote !!lets not build a road this year and let alegres  del barranco  and banda el recodo play for  10 days non stop with tax funds tell evrybody chapo paid for it !!! 🤣🤣🤣