Vehicle registration stolen

Kab

Vehicle registration stolen

Kab
I was hoping someone on here can give me an idea why someone would only steal my vehicle registration when they had the chance to take a lot more, or even the vehicle itself.  My best bet it has something to do with some sort of fraud, but I was looking at the registration of my other vehicle, and there really isn't any useful information on it other than my name and vehicle info.

If anyone is familiar with this sort of problem, I would like to get an idea of what will happen next, and if I should take some sort of action.

Sorry guys, I know this isn't the usual reporting on the "war on drugs," but any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time =)
Tex

Re: Vehicle registration stolen

Tex

Re: Vehicle registration stolen

I Grow Mexicos Best Weed
Different registrations come from different states.