VIDEO: Tropa del Inferno armed wing of CDN gunfighting at Villa Union

VIDEO: Tropa del Inferno armed wing of CDN gunfighting at Villa Union

MaxiMillian2k19

Re: VIDEO: Tropa del Inferno armed wing of CDN gunfighting at Villa Union

leChef
The video is labeled 2019 though. Did it happen now?

Re: VIDEO: Tropa del Inferno armed wing of CDN gunfighting at Villa Union

MaxiMillian2k19
As I know the video came to the public right now

There's also a video available on the YT from the police perspective

From the Fuerza Coahuila**
My mistake

Re: VIDEO: Tropa del Inferno armed wing of CDN gunfighting at Villa Union

MaxiMillian2k19
I'm currently not at the Computer, but at 1:40 you can clearly see "CDN" "CARTEL DEL NORESTE" insiga on the sicarios armed to the teeth similar to the SEMAR

Re: VIDEO: Tropa del Inferno armed wing of CDN gunfighting at Villa Union

I found out what it is, and it is my understanding this is actually new footage, sicario perspective, from an infamous incident Nov. 30, 2019:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Villa_Uni%C3%B3n_shootout