(VIDEO) The Aftermath of a Shooting in Mexico (Graphic Content)

AJ

(VIDEO) The Aftermath of a Shooting in Mexico (Graphic Content)

AJ
This post was updated on .

(VIDEO) The Aftermath of a Shooting in Mexico (Graphic Content)

CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: (VIDEO) Chapo's Gang Kills a Member of the Tijuana Cartel (Graphic Content)

The picture and the sound are unrelated, it's Teo's and Inge's people arguing on the radio frequency, it's from 2008,  I have it on my ipod.

'You are tweakers who smoke crystal and come out at night..come face us in the day'

'We have ten you have ten, lets meet up and handle this'

'You are nothing but a sick dog with fleas, the beach is ours, you are nothing here'

Los Teos:  'Chapos sending bitch..Chapo's sending'.
AJ

Re: (VIDEO) Chapo's Gang Kills a Member of the Tijuana Cartel (Graphic Content)

AJ

Always on point J.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: (VIDEO) Chapo's Gang Kills a Member of the Tijuana Cartel (Graphic Content)

mofle619
yea i remember this sound clip.  teo and inges people arguing over the radio.  it was uploaded on youtube with a different video but with the same explosion nortena song though.  that was a little after the time that teos people shot up a negro durazo and thats when inges people started acusing and calling teos people "cristaleros drogaadictos"

Re: (VIDEO) The Aftermath of a Shooting in Mexico (Graphic Content)

carwreck
creepy listening to these people talk sh*t to each other when you know they would decapitate the other with a chainsaw.

Re: (VIDEO) Chapo's Gang Kills a Member of the Tijuana Cartel (Graphic Content)

Alacran
Yep you're right this video is old. I recall seeing it on blogdelnarco before something happening to the site and losing lots of older news