(VIDEO RELEASE) Gulf Cartel Network Dismantled in Tamaulipas

Tex

(VIDEO RELEASE) Gulf Cartel Network Dismantled in Tamaulipas

Tex

Re: (VIDEO RELEASE) Gulf Cartel Network Dismantled in Tamaulipas

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: (VIDEO RELEASE) Gulf Cartel Network Dismantled in Tamaulipas

El Regio
That's great news! Thanks!
Tex

Re: (VIDEO RELEASE) Gulf Cartel Network Dismantled in Tamaulipas

Tex

Re: (VIDEO RELEASE) Gulf Cartel Network Dismantled in Tamaulipas

Jack S. Shaw
notice how many of those captured guys have those narco big pony polo shirts?   i think i counted 5 of them.   I saw la barbie special and el jj's shirts.   Maybe their so called "intelligence" was to simply follow the guys wearing narco polos.

Re: (VIDEO RELEASE) Gulf Cartel Network Dismantled in Tamaulipas

Jack S. Shaw
you know what?   i think i want one of those narco polos.   but i ainst paying 135 dollars at dillards!   I've never seen them in matamoros?  humm...wonder where they sell them

Re: (VIDEO RELEASE) Gulf Cartel Network Dismantled in Tamaulipas

Texcoco..

Was it 4 tons of mota, or 4 tons in the 2nd pit?

over 400 pkgs

It should be stated that this operation was prompted and assisted by the citizens of Reynosa who bravely issued complaints and information..

Tex

Re: (VIDEO RELEASE) Gulf Cartel Network Dismantled in Tamaulipas

Tex

Re: (VIDEO RELEASE) Gulf Cartel Network Dismantled in Tamaulipas

ok...thanks I had not read that article, just going off of tweet links

Re: (VIDEO RELEASE) Gulf Cartel Network Dismantled in Tamaulipas

El Regio
Texcoco wrote
Many people have said Calderon made a mistake, but I's seeing results, and it is nice to see a bunch of criminals and corrupted officials fall like flies.
Texcoco Calderon is doing a great job at dismantling the drug cartels and their networks. He never said it would be easy and it will most likely not finish with him, the war will continue for some time. It is very unfortunate but that is what happens after letting the problem grow so deep into everyday Mexican life.