VIDEO: Of El 'Pocho Antrax' Firing an R15 next to El 'Mayito Gordo' of the Sinaloa Cartel

AJ

VIDEO: Of El 'Pocho Antrax' Firing an R15 next to El 'Mayito Gordo' of the Sinaloa Cartel

AJ

VIDEO: Of El 'Pocho Antrax' Firing an R15 next to El 'Mayito Gordo' of the Sinaloa Cartel

CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: VIDEO: Of El 'Pocho Antrax' Firing an R15 next to El 'Mayito Gordo' of the Sinaloa Cartel

Pariente
Where is El Mayito Gordo in this video? The dude at the end isn't him for sure. I think this video has been around a long time, I remember seeing it some time ago.
" La palabara es plata, el silencio es oro "

Re: VIDEO: Of El 'Pocho Antrax' Firing an R15 next to El 'Mayito Gordo' of the Sinaloa Cartel

Tamaulipeco Mexikano
Pocho Antrax was the one that committed suicide?
Estos son de Guerra, Aquellos nada mas son administrativos!

Re: VIDEO: Of El 'Pocho Antrax' Firing an R15 next to El 'Mayito Gordo' of the Sinaloa Cartel

Alacran
Is everyone running out of things to post that they have to resort to really old videos? This video for sure is really old & that does not look like Mayito at all. I'm not sure about the other guy but was bald too.
SRG

Really old and that's not mayito Gordo Mundo narco is just trying to get views so they get more ad revenue they post shit that's not even in Mexico and make up a title hahah pathetic you can even see 001 Sinaloa which me the original channel that posted it... Come on aj! You're better than that... And yes he committed suicide.. But everyone has different versions of where and why..
AJ

Re: VIDEO: Of El 'Pocho Antrax' Firing an R15 next to El 'Mayito Gordo' of the Sinaloa Cartel

AJ

My Bad, but you guys have to remember that there's always new members joining BB who are less familiar with the drug war and the narcos. Some of them would like to see some of the older videos.

I have never seen this video before.....
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: VIDEO: Of El 'Pocho Antrax' Firing an R15 next to El 'Mayito Gordo' of the Sinaloa Cartel

Alacran
Totally understand but these old videos claiming that this is that person or group is making it seem like someone is just trying to keep the forum flowing with news. I enjoy BB and really hope it doesn't like  these other blogs with worthless news.

Re: VIDEO: Of El 'Pocho Antrax' Firing an R15 next to El 'Mayito Gordo' of the Sinaloa Cartel

elcienporcien

Re: VIDEO: Of El 'Pocho Antrax' Firing an R15 next to El 'Mayito Gordo' of the Sinaloa Cartel

Anomalous
Yeah, at least the rumors seem to suggest that he committed suicide in the place where more than 20 people from CDS got killed in Sonora, Tubutama.