VIDEO: New Video of Shootout Between Knights Templar and Vigilantes

AJ

VIDEO: New Video of Shootout Between Knights Templar and Vigilantes

AJ

VIDEO: New Video of Shootout Between Knights Templar and Vigilantes

CHIVIS FOREVER
AJ

Re: VIDEO: New Video of Shootout Between Knights Templar and Vigilantes

AJ

Dr. Jose Mireles comes out at the end of the video for an interview with the reporter after the shootout. Dr. Jose is one real bad ass! I pray for him and the citizens who are taking on the Knights Templar.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: VIDEO: New Video of Shootout Between Knights Templar and Vigilantes

aj

did they have another confrontation in pareo today??
or is this from last week?

dr Mireles emailed me late last night and said they were attacked 3 times and had several wounded but he did not state where.

Re: VIDEO: New Video of Shootout Between Knights Templar and Vigilantes

also give a little info from the video or it is useless to the large majority of readers.
this is English language, so at least give an overview, maybe some facts about the conrontation

AJ

Re: VIDEO: New Video of Shootout Between Knights Templar and Vigilantes

AJ

@ Chivis

I am not sure exactly. I haven't been keeping up much with the drug war lately. The video was just posted on Youtube today. Ask Dr Jose if it just happened. Poor people.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: VIDEO: New Video of Shootout Between Knights Templar and Vigilantes

1992dude
Awesome video. Le estan dando en toda la madre a las Caballeras Maricones. bahahahaha. How many municipalities have they lost? La rana, tecalcatepec, pareo, numerous of cities of Tierra Caliente and recently their breadbasket Lazaro-Cardenas!!!! Anybody have exact figures? In my opinion they're loosing at least a $1,000,000 a month for every mid-size plus city the Community Police takes from them. Later they'll loose Apatzingan, Uruapan and finally Morelia. Jesus Christ what no other cartel nor even the Army could do for years the Community Police have done in MONTHS! That's crazy. Dumbasses dug their own grave exploiting the poeple so much. There's only so much money and guns can do when your cartel is less then 1000 strong gunmen (I'm being way to generous with that number plus they're spread out among the state) against the whole community.

This might be the end of C.T. whether they realize it or not. Either they'll have to pack up and leave or face their end. That's gonna be pretty hard since Jalisco is mostly C.J.N.G. with cells from Z/BLO, Guerrero is a cluster fuck with Zetas/BLO and various independent cartels, and Colima is mostly CDS/C.J.N.G. Nayarit is also out of the picture since it' Hector Beltran-Leyvas strong hold. Oaxaca is also a BLO/Z strong hold along with a few remnants of the Tijuana cartel. Chiapas is also a Zeta stronghold with CDS presence there. Any of you guys have any insight? They'll have to move shop to a Pacific state since they need a Pacific port city to bring in their ephedrine from Asia. Or who knows what'll happen. Maybe they'll fly low and stop extorting kidnapping and stick to drug trafficking since extortion/kidnapping has brought in so much heat and the people have risen up. Honestly any thing could happen now.

Re: VIDEO: New Video of Shootout Between Knights Templar and Vigilantes

I did...yes it is the one from Saturday in Pareo.  But I am concerned now that the feds have backstabbed Dr Mireles.

Re: VIDEO: New Video of Shootout Between Knights Templar and Vigilantes

I did...yes it is the one from Saturday in Pareo.  But I am concerned now that the feds have backstabbed Dr Mireles....I mean twice making the disarm and they were attacked, after the attacks they give them their guns back.  That said a lot to me.  He insists they are doing some good things.

He had written Tuesday night about having several wounded in three attacks...I later heard there were 2 deaths and 8 wounded, so I wrote last night to ask for confirmation but have not heard back yet.

here is what he put at the end of an email to me, it must have been bad because he volunteered this info..

his email was sent at midnight to me.  the guy doesn't sleep!

Este dia tuvimos 3 ataques.

Varios heridos.

Enviado desde Samsung Mobile de Telcel