VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

Char
In social networks, the video circulates where alleged members of the drug trafficking group known as the Northeast Cartel (CDN) interrogate and execute three alleged rivals of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel (CJNG) in the municipality of Nuevo Laredo in the state of Tamaulipas, in Mexico.

In the two-minute scenes with a duration of 20 seconds, they force one of their victims to say they will go for the leader of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel, Nemesio Oseguera Cervantes aka 'El Mencho', or 'The Lord of the Roosters' to whom They qualify him as scumbag.

After saying those words, they cut his throat and then beat him off, then do the same with the other two alleged members of the Jalisco New Generation Cartel and finally cut off their heads.

It should be remembered that in recent days several videos have circulated in which members of the CJNG are exhibited near the territory of the Northeast Cartel, this after having made a pact with the Cartel de Los Metros a faction of the Gulf Cartel (CDG).

This seems to have already started what was feared, since it was certainly a matter of time before a new front was opened in the drug cartels war, this time starring two of the most violent organizations in Mexico.

And it is that headed by Juan Gerardo Treviño Chávez, “El Huevo Treviño”, the Northeast Cartel is one of the most violent criminal organizations and that they are not afraid to display themselves on the streets as if nothing, to the point that they have been the ones that most clashes They have starred against authorities.

While the CJNG, led by ‘El Mencho‘ has a presence in most Mexican entities, being considered even more powerful than the Sinaloa Cartel.

Link https://www.google.com/amp/s/laopinion.com/2019/10/07/video-cartel-del-noreste-interroga-y-decapita-a-3-del-cjng-y-amenaza-a-el-mencho/amp/

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

Char
One of the subjects that is interrogated by Tropas del Infierno CDN has been identified as missing since September by his friends and is from Jalisco also missing is his old beat up van.
Antonio De Jesús Pérez Macias de 28 años y José Guadalupe Contreras ambos viajaban en camioneta tipo van con placas del estado de #Jalisco habrían desaparecido en #NuevoLaredo,#Tamaulipas el 16 de septiembre del presente año.
Antonio De Jesús Pérez Macias, 28, and José Guadalupe Contreras, both of whom were traveling in a van with license plates from the state of #Jalisco, would have disappeared in # NuevoLaredo, # Tamaulipas on September 16 of this year.

Information via La Voz del Pueblo Nuevo Laredo.

I honestly do hope that innocent civilians where not killed in this despicable video by CDN

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

Ciro
I would bet my life that a good portion of these people in these videos are innocent.   It kills me to think about it.

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

BBfollower
Do you think they picked them up just for having Jalisco plates? I mean, it's pretty dumb to go to Nuevo Laredo to hand money to someone that belongs to CJNG with Jalisco plates. You will be stopped for sure...

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

juris
Even if they are not , they are certainly only low level guys. Probably not even sicarios, just mules and halcones.

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

Char
I found this comment I agree 100%

Te apuesto que con un cuchillo en tu garganta y con otros cabrones armados con armas y otros con machetes hasta hablaras por el culo

I bet you with a knife in your throat and with other bastards armed with weapons and others with machetes you would even speak out of your ass.

I don’t think any CJNG lieutenant in their right mind would live in Nuevo Laredo.  CDN are famous for picking innocent civilians. Cjng are no angels too that video where they blow up the kid with a bomb in his chest is also barbaric the cellphone where they found this video was from Heriberto Acevedo Cardenas el Gringo friend and top lieutenant of Mencho.

Again though both groups are filthy.
TF

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

TF
Char, are you sure that it is him in the video? Have the bodies been found yet? The guy with that name has a tattoo on his inner right forearm which is not visible in the video. His face is very similar but there are several physical characteristics that do not appear to be the same including several large moles which are not visible on the guy in the video.

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

Podrido
I agree. Admittedly I'm not too fond of watching criminals butchered in cruel and inhumane ways either, it's never a particularly pretty sight. But the idea that they seem to mostly pick up innocents for these displays, using them like inanimate props, is greatly disturbing.

I guess that's the point though.
Just a lurker.

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

Wolf88
Seems they where inocent people, the guy that was talking the guy with the long hair it's him looks so similar to him.

The last guy on the right side seems to be him they just cutted his hair...

I really feel bad for this people, I hope Mencho and CJNG replies to this video just because they where from Jalisco got killed that's messed up...

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

I'm not sure Char if you are referring to the bomb video or this video with the 3 guys being found on a CJNG Lt. of Mencho.If it was this 1 well it wasn't filmed to scare off rivals (meaning it probably wasn't innocents picked up for PR reasons).I'm sure these sicarios film all interrogations for the boss's benefit and a way of justifying possible promotions for the sicarios and I'm sure they screw up once in a while and pick up the wrong guys.