VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

Char

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

Char

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

Ciro
I would bet my life that a good portion of these people in these videos are innocent.   It kills me to think about it.

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

BBfollower
Do you think they picked them up just for having Jalisco plates? I mean, it's pretty dumb to go to Nuevo Laredo to hand money to someone that belongs to CJNG with Jalisco plates. You will be stopped for sure...

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

juris
Even if they are not , they are certainly only low level guys. Probably not even sicarios, just mules and halcones.

TF

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

TF
Char, are you sure that it is him in the video? Have the bodies been found yet? The guy with that name has a tattoo on his inner right forearm which is not visible in the video. His face is very similar but there are several physical characteristics that do not appear to be the same including several large moles which are not visible on the guy in the video.

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

Podrido
I agree. Admittedly I'm not too fond of watching criminals butchered in cruel and inhumane ways either, it's never a particularly pretty sight. But the idea that they seem to mostly pick up innocents for these displays, using them like inanimate props, is greatly disturbing.

I guess that's the point though.
Just a lurker.

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

Wolf88
Seems they where inocent people, the guy that was talking the guy with the long hair it's him looks so similar to him.

The last guy on the right side seems to be him they just cutted his hair...

I really feel bad for this people, I hope Mencho and CJNG replies to this video just because they where from Jalisco got killed that's messed up...

Re: VIDEO: Cartel del Noreste interrogates and decapitates 3 of the CJNG and threatens El Mencho

I'm not sure Char if you are referring to the bomb video or this video with the 3 guys being found on a CJNG Lt. of Mencho.If it was this 1 well it wasn't filmed to scare off rivals (meaning it probably wasn't innocents picked up for PR reasons).I'm sure these sicarios film all interrogations for the boss's benefit and a way of justifying possible promotions for the sicarios and I'm sure they screw up once in a while and pick up the wrong guys.