Update/Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez and the names of people executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Swanka/Spaceio

First I want to thank you for calming down with the slurs and insults and commend you for your new found forum behavior.  I sincerely mean that.

However, do you think I or anyone can value your input since it is racist tainted?

It is known that you hang out and post in skinhead blogs so of course you would not keep an open mind about these girls or any other children caught in the crossfire of narco-war one way or another.

Though your attempts bombed, I did not appreciate your attempts to gather a skinhead coalition to attack "an old hag Buela Chivis, &  Chivo" on this forum.

I accept what you say as ill-informed, ill-intentioned, insincere.

If I am wrong I and you have changed, I will address that later

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

did you see the video of the young couple, looked like teens being tortured and later found killed?
she obviously had been raped or about to be as her boyfriend was beaten.

She looked so very young and I wondered if you heard more about her?

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

I said from the beginning many of these kids were death props.  No doubt in my mind.

Just as the hanging couple in Nuevo Laredo, supposedly bloggers, yet they could find no connection.  So they had to get Nena.  With her there was no doubt, and she was chosen because people did not believe the first killings were blog related....read the narcomessage, it is clear.

here are some FB entries from friends of these girls followed by translations:

ChavoKing Lokeras Estrada:

I still remember when we used to go to school and you used to call me Goldito Pestanudo ( Long eyelashes );*-* and I used to say mommy, you sleep with all that;:$ u_u , when you used to tell me, stop smoking that shit, it’s drying you out and I say fuck off, it’s cool :$ noo, you were a beautiful person, a cigarette mami and in an instant I loved getting to know you & hopefully we will see each other on the other side mami. I love you so much, Always there.

Edson Cutler Almanza

Beautiful I told you many times, let me help you get out. You were a nice girl and I know you suffer, you didn’t deserved it! I love you and you will always be in my mind and in my heart.. I will miss you so much. I still can’t believe it, I cry to know that you regretted being in it. Rest in peace my Blondie. :C
Didier Camaney
I still can’t believe it:/ I still remember when we used to fight when we were at the cyber cafe because you wil play songs of nengo flow u_u  ja ja ja R.I.P. I will see you in a while woman.;)!

Enrike’fo Reyes Cruz

R.I.P. Abbi Poou Baa, I still can’t believe it, I hope you are in a better place/: x_x! I will always remember you little butterfly.
Paola Marene Gomez Hernandez
I know we will see each other sometime;) d/w sooner or later we will all meet baby and we will chat over stuff, better than how we used to…! And we will be together always, saying bullshit like before. I know that you are watching us from heaven and caring for your loved ones…. Love you some much skinny. Rest in peace u_u

Paola Marene Gomez Hernandez

Chiquitina  (little one) I will never forgive you.

Pepii Mendoza Lara
Ohh abbii I still can’t believe it. I still remember when we were caught for skipping classes and all those memories, I will always have in my mind. Love you so much!

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

It could have been mota and the entry saying they wanted to get her out, could have been her home.
just keeping an open mind.

I thought this is relevant to comment here also it was in response to your "sister" post:

I say this from a postion of personal exp and knowledge of the so called medical system in Mx.
 Also from losing three foundation kids this year ages 3-12-15 because the system does not invest
 in much beyond basic medical for poor children.

That said

I have thought about this long and hard and I THINK I would say no to narco even if it meant closing the door to a financial answer to medical problems.

and I have said NO to the offer of financial help for my org

and I also know the educational system inside out in Mx.  and that is not an easy task.  it changes within regions of a state, and by state and by economic status.

I know many Ni Nis.  They have no hope for a future, little education and few to none economic possibilites.

I am not making excuses, I am sharing the reasons.  Children, tiny 9 and 10 y/os become halcones.  My God!  their character and moral compass are not fully developed, they think differently than adults, they do not realize what FOREVER is when making a choice that has FOREVER consequence.  Forever is some strange abstract thing out there to these little guys.

Until Mx society cares about all of its children there will be lost children vulnerable to these choices.

But this one is more difficult and I do not know that I could say no.

DO THIS, OR WE WILL GATHER YOUR FAMILY, YOUR CHILDREN AND KILL THEM AND HAND YOU THEIR HEAD.  Probably I am going to get with the program if unable to find away to run.  By threatening the extended family, buelas, primos etc it becomes harder. and lest you think that does not happen then you do not know Mx.  Remember the slaughter in Piedras Negras?the cruz family? and the " Poncho” Cuellar fam? (allende) that included anyone sharing DNA and every building they owned or ived in?.  and whoever may have been visiting the home when the killing began.  It is one thing to say no and be killed it is quite another to say no knowing many will die.

Schlepping dope or laundering money becomes a tiny, meaningless trade off VS the killing of love ones.

I think we all have a limit, no matter how honorable our intentions, and if you say “NO!”   then
 You have never loved.

Tex

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

seems my hunch was spot on...great investigating Texcoco!!!!

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

jajajaja...Today earlier pulled the entire 128 page UN report on homicide I had it in my docs to do something with.

that is the report they refer to and I posted the link several months back.

I read this spanish article today so it reminded me.

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

dario
Narcos in prison clothes and chains should be paraded in schools to discourage the lifestyle. They see the fancy cars and the narco polos on TV. Let them see a locked up badly beaten prisoner in real life who thought he would be cool in the cartel. Might as well put narco prisoners to some use before a bribed judge lets them back out.

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

el Spaceio
i didnt say anything racist it was pure anti-cartel

plus if i was racist why would i have been one of CDG's biggest supporters i would of been rooting for zeta to bring Mexico down
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

WINSEN

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

el Spaceio
WINSEN wrote
Thank you for putting this post up and translating,no 16 year girl on this planet,deserves to go through the terror she must have endured.Sometimes it,s hard not to curse and swear at some clowns.She was just swept up with the real players in this.
yea sweet and innocent 16 year old like that pretty blonde that cut the dudes head off then skinned his face off

or what about them two 16 year old zeta chics that the marina snatched up on thier way to go fight CDG with thier ak-47's

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

WINSEN
Tex

Re: Update/Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez and the names of people executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz