Update/Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez and the names of people executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Update/Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez and the names of people executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Re:Thanks Texcoco for personalizing some of the 35 dead in Veracruz

WOw...this is excellent reporting.  thank you so much

AJ

Re: Re:Tnaks Texcoco for personalizing some of the 35 dead in Veracruz

AJ
Yeah much props to texcoco for always going the extra mile.
CHIVIS FOREVER
Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

But you thought to put it together and post it for others to see, most people would not make that effort, and it is so different.  It humanizes and puts a face on the bodies of  the 35 slaughtered "narcos"

I sent you a private email about this..thanks for the effort

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Pinchegringo
Yup, props to you for the reporting - good work!

So just to confirm, these girls were dating some of those thugs? I wonder why they ended up on the bad end of the deal - via association probably?
Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Dear Pinche...jeje

I posted this when it happened: the faces that could be seen were faces of the very young.  I felt then as I do now that the majority of the dead were "props" just to have bodies.
The girls dating narcos is a fact of life in mx for the young especially the poor.
When i arrived in Mx kids never dared speak of narcos or the life...now it is quite openingly spoken about and even aspired to become a narco or marry one to have riches.
being a narco or dating one does not mean a nreakdown in the family or home, rather a weak corrupt society...

that's why I particularly like this post, it puts a face on Narco life which is far different than the animal we think of as narcos.

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Havana
@Texcoco-I acknowledge the good reporting.  Thank you

Seeing pictures like these does put a face on the needless killing of young ladies for making bad decisions of hanging around violent thugs who don't value life.  It is a waste. It is tragic because so often adolescents won't listen, and are fearless. And their families are left behind indelibly scarred forever by that bad decision.

                         PLEASE ANSWER THIS.....
Maybe I,m missing something obvious here but-
With those 35 bodies found strew about only one was shot.  All the others were said to have died from lack of oxygen.  I read this in Spanish.  So, were they strangled the other 34?  I'm not meaning to be dim here.  So, please  someone answer this.  Maybe they were locked in a confined place?  Otherwise, it would seem like a lengthy process of smothering and strangling each and everyone.  Jeez, just shoot me.

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

yep....only one lucky bastard shot the remaining "suffocated"

http://borderland-beat.924382.n3.nabble.com/Photos-of-Abbi-and-Diana-Lopez-executed-between-the-more-than-35-bodies-located-in-Veracruz-tp3398958p3403468.html
To unsubscribe from Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz, click here.

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Pinchegringo
@ Buela -

You and a few others are certainly of great value to this board - as stated in a previous post, I was a lurker/casual observer for a bit, but you guys know your stuff.  Sometimes generalizations are made, but that is to be expected on occasion.

I agree that it puts a face to a whole different side of this.  Us here in the US just think that its narco on narco killing - when in actuality, it's much more than that.  Teacher, policia, taco vendors etc to name a few who have lost their lives for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

I personally appreciate the work you continue put up on this board.  Thanks.

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

I and I am sure others know that most folks log on to a narco blog perhaps to check out some real life blood and gore, and no doubt that is a component that one can't and shoulnd't get around.  But it is one element of many in a very human, very complicated situation that exists in some states of Mexico.

When I see words written such as yours it makes the time worthwhile because I know I am giving information that just may
change the way people outside of Mexico perceive the issue.

I love that Texcoco posted this.  He in one simple post did something I have never done and it is so profoundly important, putting a face on Narco.   This is the reality.

 thanks for your kind words

http://borderland-beat.924382.n3.nabble.com/Photos-of-Abbi-and-Diana-Lopez-executed-between-the-more-than-35-bodies-located-in-Veracruz-tp3398958p3403700.html
To unsubscribe from Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz, click here.

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

WINSEN
Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Malo Compañía
Texico, Thank you for the News piece, excellent job.

I have to say this though, it makes me sad to see such young beautiful people in the prime of their lives just being tossed away like Trash and I hope some day these young folks will find some pride in themselves and seek to better their community's.
Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

el Spaceio
you people do realize these pretty little innocent girls are used to sucker guys into very very bad situations

i say to hell with all narco's and the dumb asses that want to hang with them

the dumb asses know what the narco's do hurting people and all so with them hanging around means they see no problem with people getting batted to death or whatever. so they should get the bat themselves.

and poor isn't an excuse these girls had no values and that's why they had to go they would have gave birth to lil bastards

i'm sure the death of these two lil cartel dick riding whores will stop more then two girls that still have good in them from hanging with scum

sorry if i sound rude but these chicks aren't innocent
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

Tex

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

drattler
Its still a very sad day ,Possibly young people in Mexico will look at what has happened again and again,hundreds of young people killed, many with small or no involvment , the drug gangs are paranoid,stupid heavy handed, they shoot first, they are eaten up by some insane form of machisamo, they are to stupid greedy and arigant to get along not to mention they are all liars,backstabers,untrustworthy with anything. What a group to hang with??

Re: Photos of Abbi and Diana Lopez executed between the more than 35 bodies located in Veracruz

JesusTheMoose
When people resort to a lot of cuss words and then give up their supposed location -- I suspect BS. Matazetas and Zetas are the same bloody thugs to me. Its just that Chapo's folks are more low key or they try PR.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin
12