Update Chino Antrax

Re: Update Chino Antrax

I hate to switch it up but something I want to throw out.

Larry Hernandez is missing.

Well to us anyway.  He was released on an extradition order a week ago.  and he has not made it to Newberry so carolina. as of 8:30 eastern time this AM.
I spoke to two officers at the information desk at county jail.  Lucio was doing a post about it and I offered to call.  their website is under construction.

The second guy I spoke to was the supervisor or commander.  He doubted my story at first when I said Larry was released a week ago.  He said no wonder they had received over 100 calls in a couple days about hernandez.

on the SB website it says he was released to "SELF"... does that mean  he walked out of there unsupervised?  or...?

and lastly...about the san antonio reporter who came forth saying he also is a victim of Hernandez.  there is so little info about that case.  Anyone see good info?

goodnight BB....

Re: Update Chino Antrax

Norcal

fed system is 54 days per year good behavior.  the calculator I gave the link to is from BOP
However because of a technical glitch.. only 47 days of the 54 can be counted.  crazy i know.  they talk
about fixing that, but have not.

federal parole was abolished in mid eighties, so good time is the only way to shorten sentences in the federal system.

Re: Update Chino Antrax

La Flama Blanca
Norcal

25 to Life is what Chino's Plea deal currently is.  I never said probation and parole are the same, I think I said that "basically they are in the same bread basket."  Either way, whether its your parole officer who can lock you back up, or if its the judge, probation and parole are both supervised release, until you finish your requirements for either one, then you can be moved down to say, calling in once a month to keep your address, phone number, etc current, and if you have had any police contact.  I initially missed  the %15 percent good time early release.  The main points in my comment were not that inaccurate.  I didn't know about the %15 good behavior in the fed system, OHH NOOO, LOL, just kidding...  Thanks @BBman for letting me know about that.

@BBman said this, Chino "has no criminal record he should be sentenced to anywhere between 292-420 months in prison. The judge doesn't have to stick to this, it's just a recommendation from the prosecutor."  292 months is 24 years 4 months.
So lets go with that, 24 years 4 months.  With full good behavior, completion of the RDAP drug program (which I don't think Chino is eligible for but who knows, IDK if hes an addict or not (so this wont help him), a 6 month stay in a halfway house is part of the RDAP drug program so that won't count either, self surrender gets u out a day early (Which he didn't do).  So the only chance he has of getting out early is good behavior, by serving %85 percent of his sentence.

Time served for Chino began in Amsterdam by the Netherlands officials started for him on his December 30, 2013 arrest date there.
Time served for Chino could also have started when the DEA took him into U.S. custody, in Amsterdam on July 10, 2014.  He arrived at SD airport around 2pm the next day.
If Chino receives 24 years and 4 months, and depending on when his time served is credited as starting in Amsterdam (12-30-13), or in U.S. custody (7-10-2014), he will be released on......
                         With %100 Good Behavior (%85 of sentence), give or take a few days.
                                         - Between: March 3, 2033 and February 20, 2034

                         With %0 Good behavior (%100 of sentence), give or take a few days.
                                         - Between:    July 1, 2036 and January 9, 2037

If Chino gets: 292 months, he will get out between: March 3, 2033 and July 19, 2037.

       And will then face 5 years probation, or he may just be deported.

       Chino would be between 52-57 years old when he would get out with this sentence.

Hope I did my math right!

Re: Update Chino Antrax

NorCal
Like I said La Flama there were so many ways in which your statement before was wrong....please read more and comment less....I know you love to read your own comments but most are just ramblings and completely conjecture...I come to Borderland Beat and more specifically the forum because I have family and loved ones in Chihuahua, Michoacan, and Guanjuato and I used to live in San Diego so Tijuana has always fascinated me so I want to see what is going on over there...I love the forum and have been reading borderland beat for over 5 years...the regular commentators on the forum usually have some pretty insightful information and seem to have the pulse of what is going on in Mexico...but not you...you drag the forum down...I have very little if nothing of true substance to add most of the time....so I don't...you should follow that example...most of your ramblings are just shot gunned theories and crackpot ideas....but hey you love to read yourself so go right ahead I guess....I mostly just skip your comments unless I want a good laugh....

Re: Update Chino Antrax

La Flama Blanca
Norcal.  All of your comments (except one), offer absolutely nothing.  English please, Stop speaking Spanish, Check your comprehension, Read more comment less, etc.  I can comment however I want inside the rules.  All you do is criticize other commentators.  You like to read, so read.  I like to think of things from an analytical point of view.  I forget who mentioned it on here on forum, but there's a quote by Mark Twain, that is something like this, "If you don't read the newspaper in Mexico you are uninformed, but if you do read the newspaper in Mexico you are misinformed."  No one knows the actually truth in what has happened in most cases.  For example: no one here had heard about a 5th bus that contained drugs until recently, in Iguala Missing 43 case.  There were so many theories before that, and then that came out and blew everyone s mind!  So Norcal, follow your own advice I and don't read my comments.
123