Undercover Detroit police attempt to arrest each other in 'embarassing' drug bust

Undercover Detroit police attempt to arrest each other in 'embarassing' drug bust

pablo2017
A group of undercover Detroit police posing as drug dealers
tried to arrest another group of undercover cops posing as drug buyers
in a mishap that resulted in a brawl between more than two dozen armed officers.

"This is probably one of the most embarrassing things I've seen in this department,"
Detroit Police Chief James Craig said Monday, according to the Detroit Free Press.
More info below:
https://www.upi.com/Undercover-Detroit-police-attempt-to-arrest-each-other-in-embarassing-drug-bust/8361510804710/

ps.
I'm not anti-police guy, I respect cops.  They do good job.
But this is just so funny. I hope nobody is offended.

Re: Undercover Detroit police attempt to arrest each other in 'embarassing' drug bust

None of the officers in the chaos recognized their bros?I'm actually surprised this doesn't happen more often but this 1 the media got a hold of!

Re: Undercover Detroit police attempt to arrest each other in 'embarassing' drug bust

That is pretty funny. You see it in movies all the time, but I have never heard of it in real life