Underage sicario freed and kill again

Bjeff

JANUARY 12, 2013 - 4:24 AM
LETICIA FERNÁNDEZ

Iván Adrián Pizaña Rojano, El Ivancito , only spent 57 days as a free man. He is also known as the child assassin for his involvement in seven murders, although he has been implicated in 19 murders.

Today he is 22 years old, the last five were spent in prison, in a isolated cell, alone, with restricted visits and activities.

In the Community Treatment for Men of San Fernando, the fame of El Ivancito surfaced. He was charged with armed robbery, kidnapping and murder. It was part of a gang of teenagers who ravaged the neighborhood of Ermita-Zaragoza, in Iztapalapa.

His gang was made up of El Negro, El Chocorrol, El Furcio and El Güero. All were arrested and the last to be released was El Ivancito , prison authorities refused to release him earlier.

It was his mother who threatened to file complaints with the Human Rights Commission of Mexico City. Their pressure took effect on 14 November last year.

However, the offenses continued: injuries, armed assaults on public roads and transportation, and a new murder threat. It was on December 26 in his neighborhood, in the dwelling unit Ermita-Zaragoza.

That day, El Ivancito threatened  the family of Francisco Javier Ángeles Gutiérrez to force them to withdraw criminal charges against him after inflicted injuries. Accompanied by his gang he sought a new victim to shoot, after which he fled the scene.

Devotee of San Judas Tadeo, Pizaña Rojano sought out his family, his girlfriend with whom he has a son. That action facilitated his capture, this time he was handed over to a criminal court.

El Ivancito was incarcerated in the South Male Detention Center where he has no protection.

Source:
http://www.milenio.com/cdb/doc/noticias2011/fcd1c695e4a21d7edcae432c9f7590d1

Re: Underage sicario freed and kill again

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: Underage sicario freed and kill again

southtexas1

Re: Underage sicario freed and kill again

I began this post and lost it so I am happy to see this again.
this was the original Child Sicario before ponchis
this one was older almost 18

Re: Underage sicario freed and kill again

I know you are being facetious SW...but for the record he had a 2 parent home and extended family and a son when he was sent to baby narco jail.

his mom threaten to file a complaint with the human rights commission because they were holding him past his time to be served.  that was November and he was let out then.  I have more info on main board.

unlike Ponchis who had a horrible childhood born addicted to crack, foster care, homeless on the streets then taken to mexico by a loving grandmother who tragically died of cancer 2 years later and he was alone again...he was 9 or 10.  and the rest is history.

that does not excuse anything he did nor do I think he there is a chance in hell he can be redeemed, but there at least are reasons we can point to and feel compassion for the kid unloved, unwanted and alone.

he will get out soon and go back at it I am sure.

Re: Underage sicario freed and kill again

EL GUAPO
Even if Mexico implemented the death penalty, which by the way they had unitl it was abolished in 2005, it wouldn't apply to these kids under the age of 18, as it doesn't in the United States....

Although in my opinion, it probably should seeing as how these punks are definitely not able to be rehabilitated.
Contributing journalist to SiriusXM Road Dog Channel #106 and the award winning "The Lockridge Report", Member of TWNA, owner of Mexico Trucker Online,

Re: Underage sicario freed and kill again

Bjeff
Anyone know the recidivism rate in Mexico?

Re: Underage sicario freed and kill again

Baggy
hope they roast this rat alive.chump