USA - Coronavirus

Parro
This post was updated on .
https://www.npr.org/2020/04/10/830101087/watch-and-weep-john-prine-and-bonnie-raitt-perform-angel-from-montgomery

John Prine, RIP.

Go to the video with Bonnie Raitt/John Prine "Angels in Montgomery".  Enjoy the memory or discovery

After that?  go to the other songs.  A giant . . .
TNL

Re: USA - Coronavirus

TNL
TNL

Re: USA - Coronavirus

TNL
TNL

Re: USA - Coronavirus

TNL

Re: USA - Coronavirus

Parro
TNL - thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Just happened one night to be elbow to elbow with this guy at a bar top in Nashville.  He identified himself as John Prine, asked him what he did for a living.  He said he was a musician, asked him if he was famous and he laughed, we were all famous.  He introduced me to Roger Cook and then the "Elderly Brothers".  They told their stories and they were very unique.

Needless to say, I went out and bought John's albums and listened. Now, the rest is history  . . Swamp Dogg, dang!

Re: USA - Coronavirus

That's pretty cool Parro.Almost just like a regular guy that bellies up to the bar!
Back to the Coronavirus I thought I would throw in a little humour during these trying times:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/93-year-old-woman-hilariously-posts-sign-for-more-beer-while-stuck-inside-during-coronavirus/ar-BB12zucw?li=AAggFp5&ocid=iehp&fullscreen=true#image=1

Re: USA - Coronavirus

Parro
This post was updated on .
 Wow, don't know where you got that pic from but it's my brother in assisted living crying out for a beer?}  He of course had the chance to find . . some. Many thanks Canadiana!  Lighten up a strange time for all of us.

14 months ago I flew to my home.  I was just a little late, my mom had passed from alzheimer's. She was a special woman.   Like John said, "Bring me an angel from Montgomery"!