US war in Iraq over

el Spaceio
so as the President announce the war coming to and end do you's think this will change games in Guatemala/CA and perhaps Mexico if next President don't keep going?
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: US war in Iraq over

†.©ĤİVǾ.†

Re: US war in Iraq over

I Grow Mexicos Best Weed
Are you going to join up and fight Chivo or continue to talk a good game of kill everything on the planet?

Re: US war in Iraq over

el Spaceio
I Grow Mexicos Best Weed wrote
Are you going to join up and fight Chivo or continue to talk a good game of kill everything on the planet?
Chivo gonna be the one out there with the front lines making sure not one maggot survives.
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Kab

Re: US war in Iraq over

Kab
El Spaceio=Chivo, if you guys haven't figure that one out yet.

He is the only one on here that uses the word 'maggot' to describe narcos.

Re: US war in Iraq over

curioso
Don't start this crap again kab, everyone knows spacio is the former troll, can't remember his old name, that promised he was reformed and would behave.

Chivo is NOT spacio, Chivo is Chivo, like him or not. But please don't start this shit again.
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: US war in Iraq over

SmootheDaHustler
You really believe Obummer will end the war in Iraq? Lemme see, he ran a presidential campaign on promises that he would end the war yet as soon as he was sitting his skinny ass in the oval office he won the Nobel Peace prize for god knows what. He started a war in Pakistan, killing thousands of innocent people. Remember, foreign wars are against the Constitution and plus Pakistan never attacked our people here in the U.S. Then he extended both Bush wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, killing millions of innocent people including freedom fighters, both of which he called silly wars. Then he aided and abetted Libyan rebels who btw are CIA created Al Qaeda war criminals to oust Gadafi in order to steal his country's oil, gold, and money. And you thought the Zetas were bad guys.

Re: US war in Iraq over

elotero
Obama said all troops will be coming home but he doesn't tell America how many contractors will still be over there fighting the war.  He makes everyone believe he has ended the war when he just diverts attention.  The troops are home! but we still have tens of thousands of contractors over there.

Re: US war in Iraq over

Havana
Operation Last Wrinkle: Facilitators of smoothness. Those left behind are making sure everything is running as smooth as ice for the Iraqian Government much like a finely tuned Swiss time piece......
SRG

Re: US war in Iraq over

SRG
LMFAO and whatever happened to CDG was he killed with Metro 3?