Quantcast

US Man Killed in Sinaloa

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

crzfoolxxsublime
here is info for the projects director etc, if you would like to donate anything in teds memory.

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

crzfoolxxsublime
Mari Picos, Director
www.projimo.org.mx
Calle ConstituciĆ³n #105
Col. Las Huertas
Coyotitan, Sinaloa
Mexico

011-52-(6969) 62-01-15 (Phone)
projimo_ac@hotmail.com

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

crzfoolxxsublime
Mari Picos, Director
www.projimo.org.mx
Calle ConstituciĆ³n #105
Col. Las Huertas
Coyotitan, Sinaloa
Mexico

011-52-(6969) 62-01-15 (Phone)
projimo_ac@hotmail.com

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

All my 2nd cousins call me tia.  It is more respectful than prima...

ok...got the info.  I will have my staff call today or tomorrow.  "Cristi"  most likely

A horrible thing happened but hopefully a little goodness can come of it.  Of course it will be in his name.

Paz

Chivis
1-10-SIEMPRE

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

Rocio

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

My office said the website is not working...we called and Mari was not there but will be tomorrow.  should we not mention where I learned about the center?  I mean the cicumstances?

why don't you email me  thru BB
1-10-SIEMPRE

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

el Spaceio
God bless You Chivis
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

Viva the Law!!!

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

yeshema
Ted Weston was a dear friend of mine.  He was a kind and loving man with a heart of gold.  I am horrified to know that he was gunned down.  He and his family do wonderful work to better mankind.  Shame on you people who write things you know nothing about.  May Ted rest in peace and his family find some solace in the memory of this man who was taken from us for too soon.

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

yeshema
My dear friend Ted Weston was a kind and loving man with a dear heart.  His family and he do wonderful things to the betterment of mankind.  My heart aches that he was taken from us all in a horrific manner.  May you rest in peace Dear Ted and may your family find solace in the memories we have of you.

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

yeshema
I want to know what has happened in the way of bringing justice to the murderers of Ted Weston.  Is it going to go the way that so many other deaths have gone in Mexico?  That being NO JUSTICE.  This murder has caused an unbelievable pain in the lives of those who knew him.  No sleep for me.  I want to know what is being done?

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

Siskiyou_Kid
My condolences for your loss Yeshema, and I want you to know that any info that I've posted here isn't intended to compound your grief. I'm fairly knowledgeable about events in Sinaloa, and I'll let you know if there's any investigation, but at this point an arrest is unlikely. Even if the state police are given credible leads, they're unlikely to take action without some incentive.
En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

richpasco
Siskiyou_Kid wrote
Even if the state police are given credible leads, they're unlikely to take action without some incentive.
What kind of incentive?  What if a reward were offered for the arrest and conviction of his killers?

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

Baggy
Most statistics say 99% of homicides in mexico go unsolved. 1% that do end in a conviction are usually due to someone snitching or a sloppy crackhead being the triggerman. Unless somebody with some real insight and information steps up the chances of anybody doing time for this are... slim

http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/faultlines/2011/06/2011618132347346126.html    <--- old episode i think AJE realised if they kept reporting on mexico the corrupt politcassassins woulda had people roll on them. he says 95% of homicides go unsolved but that was just in juarez where i dont even think they have a police chief? or did someone actually take the job?

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

richpasco
Thank you.  And here's another video on the same subject.

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

Baggy
Yah seen that when it first aired. was very interesting and faultlines said they would return in 2012 but i havn't seen much about mexico this year.. hopefully they keep up the work and expose more of the bullshit going on. i suggest to all my fellow BBer's checkout the stuff on AJE and leave their brainwashed bias and watch it for what it is regardless of where/who produces/hosts it!

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

Rich, I don't think a traditional reward fund, as we see in the United States, would necessarily be helpful.

It's simply unusual for murder cases to receive much investigation from the state police, unless the family is able to exert pressure on police organizations through the state government.
En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

richpasco
Chivis wrote
My office said the website is not working...we called and Mari was not there but will be tomorrow.  should we not mention where I learned about the center?  I mean the cicumstances?

why don't you email me  thru BB
Chivis, on 22 May I e-mailed Mari Picos at the address you gave, projimo_ac@hotmail.com and asked if PROJIMO was interested in receiving donations in Ted Weston's memory.  I received no reply.  Should I assume that they are not interested?  Perhaps Mari ignored my e-mail because I wrote in English?

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

Baggy
Hey Rich, i might have my wires crossed bein new here but it wasn't chivis who posted the info for projimo. but like i said i could be mistaken???
IF you want to contact chivis through BB click on HER name and then hit Send email.

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

richpasco
Baggy wrote
Hey Rich, i might have my wires crossed bein new here but it wasn't chivis who posted the info for projimo. but like i said i could be mistaken???
IF you want to contact chivis through BB click on HER name and then hit Send email.
Well, it was crzfoolxxsublime who posted Mari's contact information, but it was Chivis who wrote "why don't you email me  thru BB ".   I thought Chivis followed this Forum, but in case not I followed up with a direct e-mail.

Re: US Man Killed in Sinaloa

Coyote
The reason you guys haven't received a reply from PROJIMO/Mari, is because they no longer have access to that e-mail account posted by Sublime. Try this one:     projimo@gmail.com
or this other: projimosinaloa@hotmail.com