US Cops make a Drug Cartel Type Video threatening Drug Dealers

US Cops make a Drug Cartel Type Video threatening Drug Dealers

senorjoe

Re: US Cops make a Drug Cartel Type Video threatening Drug Dealers

Hilarious!That will get the dealer's attention insinuating that the Sherrif's Department is just as tough guy as the Cartels.

Re: US Cops make a Drug Cartel Type Video threatening Drug Dealers

juris
All in the name of the failed war on drugs.  Some day when things are legal, or at least when there is not a "war," this will all look silly.

Re: US Cops make a Drug Cartel Type Video threatening Drug Dealers

Soliado
Some day? It appears absolutely ludicrous now. Is this guy running for re-election or higher office? He seems to be taking a page from the campaign of the cartoon character that currently occupies the White House.

Re: US Cops make a Drug Cartel Type Video threatening Drug Dealers

Siskiyou_Kid
Lake County is almost as bizarre as the demented orange colored shitgibbon in the White House.

Dan

Re: US Cops make a Drug Cartel Type Video threatening Drug Dealers

Dan
only missing the threatening banners/

Re: US Cops make a Drug Cartel Type Video threatening Drug Dealers

The Florida sheriff made a new video as a sequel.

Re: US Cops make a Drug Cartel Type Video threatening Drug Dealers

ToPHeR
Didn't see you say the same about the domestic terrorist community organizer before him

Re: US Cops make a Drug Cartel Type Video threatening Drug Dealers

huero minuto
When my County sherrifs arrested me for being on narcotics, I was astounded, I have never done anything more than drink a beer and smoke weed my entire life, I have never tried hard dope.  I was very sober at the time.  I admit I have long hair and was riding a bike, fit the MO, I guess.  The DA never pressed charges.
    What I'm saying is if the sherrifs, or whoever were actually serious about stopping dope they would do it, not make videos. They know the middle level dealers at least, but they are afraid to go after them, in my opinion, because bad shit would happen to them, and they, like most people, dont want problems.  So they go after the little shits.  I know police work is dangerous.  I've got law enforcement in my family, so I know how to say yes sir, no sir.
Jstanothercoyo
Dan

Re: US Cops make a Drug Cartel Type Video threatening Drug Dealers

Dan
Agree 100%