UPDATE: el chayo located

Back in the saddle Dr Mireles in caravan to speak to the people

DR MIRELES CALLS ON RESIDENTS TO HELP REMOVE INFILTRATORS

After summoning the population, the leader of the AUC asked locals denounce people infiltrated within the AUC, and belonging to the groups of organized crime.

 In his message, Manuel Mireles asked  people to denounce people who wear  the t-shirt of the self-defense forces and that in reality are not.

Currently, Mireles is  in a caravan, along with members of the self-defense group, heading to Los Reyes Kings to invite citizens to be participate in the effort to remove infiltrators.

Los Reyes:

Dr Mireles in Los Reyes, in memory of the five killed when CT open fired on the crowd.

UPDATE: (foto SOS Michoacán)
I  reported on Friday that Chayo was located at a specific ranch in Tumbicastío.  I have an update to the story.

After being reinstated as spokesman and leader for Tepalcatepec autodefensas, Dr Mireles was ratified as equal spokesman and leader of the autodefensas general council with Hipolito Mora and Papa Smurf.  Presently, that is the status of Dr Mireles.

On Friday there occurred a meeting between AD and Feds.  Not on Saturday as reported, it was Friday, I reported about the meeting on Friday.

Autodefensas have agreed to not engage in the capture or advance at this time.  Feds have agreed to send an elite team of special forces and satellite tracing equipment to the location of the discovery of Chayo.  Tuta is also in that area.

Tumbicastío, an extremely remote, with problematic  accessibility, is located high in the Sierra Madre del Sur mountains at an elevation of 12, 600 ft.  because there are only two dirt mountain roads into Tumbicastío, people of the sierras have learned to use steep, treacherous access pathways to maneuver in and out of mountain roadway.

The dirt roads are no picnic in of themselves.  Snaking through the Sierra requires knowledge of the area and an abundance of time.  This plays in favor of Caballeros Templarios who navigate the escape routes quickly while fleeing.

Due to the lack of knowledge in navigating the mountains, Federal agencies have been stopped in their tracks when receiving a tip to the location of key Templarios leaders, namely Chayo and Tuta.

Since Friday, the concentration of forces has been Tumbiscatío to Arteaga.  Bringing with them satellite equipment, heavy artillery and tanks with intentions to remain in the area.  For their part AD has the outlining areas manned and are the eyes and ears for the federal forces.

I am torn between writing information I know and wanting to keep in private.  I think what I have sai above is not a breech of confidentiality.  But I wrote to ask my source if I can add a couple of other points....

I am so confidant that one or both will be soon captured.  But the sierra is tough, and CT know it equal to AD.  but AD are guiding feds.  that takes time, and in the mountains, time is the difference in being captured or escaping with no alternative if one sips away, until the next time.

here are a couple of maps:

from friday

I rec info about 30 mins ago from extremely reliable  source reliable source:

"se localizo al Chayo.
En un rancho de la sierra de Tumbiscatio.
Ojala no se les escape."

an hour ago el chayo was located at his ranch in the sierra of tubiscatio.

lets hope he does not escape.

Re: el chayo located

elotero
Is the reliable source with a government police agency, news team, or a local?

Re: el chayo located

That's in the area of the town where Tuta was handing out 100 peso notes and saying they [CT] are a necessary evil to keep out other organized groups.

Re: el chayo located

I thought you guys would know out the gate.

but none of your choices.  he will inform us as soon as he gets word.

He is the slipperiest even more so than Tuta,

vato and I were talking and I wonder how the gob will explain his resurrection?

Re: el chayo located

exactly the same

Re: el chayo located

Jack Hawkins
Different government, now, is it not?

Calderon's government said he was killed, in 2010.
Pena will resurrect him, and in doing so will exemplify the foolishness of Calderon's 'War on the Cartels'.

The foolishness, if not the corruption of the PAN regime's policies.

Easy deal to forecast.

Whether it is true, or not, doesn't much matter.

Calderon gave El Chayo a free pass, until the PRI stomped down on crime.
Pena will have destroyed the CT and captured both Z40 and Chapo.
Taking a bite out of crime, in a real sense of the word

All within fourteen months of being in control of the Federal government.

Re: el chayo located

not really...yes the so called killing was during calderon, but EPN admin stuck with the story, even now after so many called it inaccurate

Re: el chayo located

El Pantera

I wanted to comment on Pantera.
I asked for a confirmation and got it
I also mentioned that I could not remember him being on the Autodefensas List of 7 most wanted leaders.

even though the media said he was.

the confirmation was yes he was on the list and was equal to El Tena and El Toro.

Pantera was chief of plazas of of Uruapan and Apatzingán

see below:

El pantera era jefe de plaza en Uruapan y en Apatzingan.

Era de los mas buacados. Tenia la mosma jerarquia que el toro y el tena

Re: el chayo located

Jack Hawkins
The 'permanent government' would 'go with the flow', those being the prosecutors and such at the Federal level. Without substantiated evidence, they would not 'discredit' their predecessors, especially if they were their predecessors.

Even though the 'turn over' in the government is greater in Mexico than the US, the rank and file, the fellas in the trenches, they're the same.

Pena will say that Calderon and his cadre got it wrong, and the PRI would not announce to the world that Chayo was alive, as that would not make apprehending him any easier. But now, if there is a now, that there is a body, alive or dead ...

While Pena and his Marines are the crime fighters extraordinaire.

Showing results, not empty rhetoric, Los Zetas has been decapitated.
Chapo is in jail, what happens in Sinola, next, anyone's guess.

The Templars have been castrated.
The Marines pulled down the CT's pants in November, and the newly created 'Rurales' are cutting 'em off with a dull knife.

Right out of the 'Play Book' aptly promoted at "Small Wars Journal"

Re: el chayo located

canonMP11DX
The PRI and EPN are not playing games.  Any cartel or member not playing ball with the PRI rules will be dismantled and captured or killed.

Re: el chayo located

Handsome_devil
Check my posts from the past. I know some high ranking CT's through friends and they always  told me that Chayo wasn't dead...They also told me a lot of Autodefensas are CJNG which we will find out soon.

Re: el chayo located

Windycitykid
Yep that is the word, group connected to Migualades controlled zona.
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: el chayo located

Jack Hawkins
Banned User
After a Google search, a main board search and a Forum search, this is the only time that ...

 Migualades

... has been mentioned.

Who or what is it?

Re: el chayo located

I have with some of you here on the Forum that "El Mas Loco" was still alive since last August since I posted the story "Does the Leader of Familia Michoacan Live?".

Excerpt;

WHY DID THE WORLD THINK "CHAYO" WAS DEAD?

Calderon, and in particular federal Public Safety Secretary Genaro Garcia Luna, had public opinion against them: the war, which began in December 2006, had gone too far.  They needed some good news.  In this context, Poire  assumed that the founding leader of La Familia Michoacana was dead.  But his body was never found.

December 10, 2010. Alejandro Poire's voice thickens. The spokesman for the National Security Cabinet (and part of the compact of Felipe Calderon) gives gives categorical, important news: "Several pieces of information obtained during the operation, agree on that yesterday Nazario Moreno Gonzalez was shot ..."

The story went on to relate something that;

On that  day of gloom, December 8, 2010, after a 3 day battle, when he ceased to hear the rattle of rifles, El Chayo put to his ear to the interception of communications apparatus. He listened to the military asking if he had been murdered and then he nodded.     (As if to say good, they think I am dead.)

I think he was happy they they him dead for 2 reasons.  It made it easier for him to hide because the govt. would not be looking for him.  Secondly, because of his pronouncements in the past that he was an instrument of God, if in the future he needed to bodily rise from the dead in a "second resurrection" he could draw more recruits and supporters than he ever had if for some reason he needed to.

Re: el chayo located

I remember that...

the only people pretending he is dead is the gob :)

today there was a closed door meeting with feds and Dr Mireles, Hipolito and Smurf

it was about the autodefensas movement north south and east of tumbiscatio.

hmmmmm

2 near captures in a little over a month...it can't be long now

Re: el chayo located

deelucky1
i just about had it with those gob sombody should be keeping an eye on them
C&S

Re: el chayo located

C&S
Yeah, I have heard the same too. I have mentioned before too that many of their weapons and money to fund themselves come as "donations" at least from areas here in the central valley of CA. Fresno, Merced, Modesto, Stockton, San Jose, Watsonville and others. Basically many areas throughout the 99 stretch. Yet, most here ignore the truth. Ha.

Re: el chayo located

aliasrojo
The autodefensas are definitely funded by a cartel. Sure their cause is good but as soon as they clear out ct's what ever cartel funded them will crawl out the wood works. Just hopefully this cartel will not touch the innocents and I highly doubt they will because that would be a liability towards another possible rebellion by the citizens. No offense towards who ever supports them,I myself do so too as long as the innocents are left untouched, but we have to be realistic.

Re: el chayo located

do you mean money and guns are smuggled to mexico or money is tranferd wired  to mexico  just for bullets you can do a couple of years i know somebody that would take boxes of bullets for unecasarry reasons to mexico other than their a couple bucks cheaper and not worth getting caught nyou loose your freedom four a couple of years and green card forever this guy tries to cross the border in his new 70,000 suv wearing a taco hat  and is in disbelief and angry that they start asking him many  questons to top it off he talks with a studder hes unaware why would anybody stereotype him as a criminal long story short they find .45 pistol with 10 boxes of bullets  he did three years hes back in the states apealling his green card not worth it  just intrested in knowing if guns get smugggled from usa to mexico
C&S

Re: el chayo located

C&S
From US. Typically iso / custom floors. From MX to Mich. On trucks.