UPDATE: Six-year-old boy tortured and Killed. By other children.

UPDATE: Six-year-old boy tortured and Killed. By other children.

ThinkTank

Re: Six-year-old boy tortured and Killed. By other children.

Tijuano
I just read this story yesterday, I was talking with some relatives of the 4 kids who have been victims of lost bullets in Tijuana when I read this. This is just sad, not only for the suffering that little boy had but for the life of those who did it.

I cant help but blame the parents, I remember playing as thief and cops when i was a little kid, but this is just crazy. To be honest I really doubt they were "just playing", at that age I expect kids to know killing someone is damn criminal.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Six-year-old boy tortured and Killed. By other children.

@ThinkTank.  i saw this story earlier in the day but it didn't have much details.  yours has a great deal of detail and I am going to post it on MB, of course giving you credit for posting it on Forum.

Re: Six-year-old boy tortured and Killed. By other children.

The extreme age difference between the 6 year-old and his killers makes this sound more like the thrill killings that teens in wealthy countries have been doing for decades, if not longer.

One case that comes to mind is the Leopold and Loeb case in 1924 Chicago. The 19 year-old Nathan Leopold, and his 18 year-old lover, Richard Loeb, the son of a well-off Sears Roebuck executive, killed 14 year-old Bobby Franks for no reason more complex than to see if they could get away with murder.

I just have an EXTREMELY hard time believing they were just playing when they took out the little boy´s eyes, In the little boy´s aunt words "They took out his eyes, they cut his lip, they sliced his cheek and stabbed him 27 times in the back"...That´s just not a game, that´s cold torture and murder.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Six-year-old boy tortured and Killed. By other children.

That is chilling!

Re: Six-year-old boy tortured and Killed. By other children.

ElMello
http://www.bbc.co.uk/liverpool/content/articles/2006/12/04/local_history_bulger_feature.shtml

Nothing new in UK / Europe, unfortunately, caused a furore and still makes headlines. :(
These kids were supposedly form a "deprived" area too, not that  I can make out much difference between their poor area and most of the UK?
Nothing to do with money, everything to do with responsible parenting imho.

Re: Six-year-old boy tortured and Killed. By other children.

It has now been reported that the killers were brothers/sisters and cousins of the victim.

Re: Six-year-old boy tortured and Killed. By other children.

choco
I think there is more to this story than is being shared... like as in some bad blood between the families.  Two 15 year old boys are not children, and frankly two thirteen year olds are not children either, but it looks like they will escape punishment.  The headline should read:  "Six-year old killed by teenagers".... very deceptive the way they worded it.  Way more than any kind of "game".... they are lying.

Re: Six-year-old boy tortured and Killed. By other children.

Siskiyou_Kid
Other reports are saying these kids were a neighborhood "gang" that would roam about unsupervised smoking meth and killing cats and dogs.

Re: Six-year-old boy tortured and Killed. By other children.

choco
That makes sense Sisk.... I thought the victim's mother's comment that "this was not a dog but a child" was strange... in the context of what you wrote, now it makes sense.

Re: Six-year-old boy tortured and Killed. By other children.

Well we know what line of work they will be in when they grow up.They already have experience and qualifications for certain jobs.