UPDATE INFO FOR LONDON AND LA and other new participants Aug 31 protest for Mireles

UPDATE INFO FOR LONDON AND LA and other new participants Aug 31 protest for Mireles

OK...when I first was sent info about the pending protest, I thought oh god what a horrible date selection, seems someone could realize it is a holiday weekend in the US.  no one did

that said, in los angeles Jay Z and Kanye have their "Made in America" festival going on, which is expected to draw 50k, so traffic will be horrendous and it is close to olvera street where the Mireles protest is.

LONDON is also a part of the protest
and
Poland
Germany
Quebec
Kansas
Taiwan
Guanajuato

I made it in HD play it in full screen for best view
I could not fit all the posters on the vid...but an amazing effort by organizers.

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

Wow its really going INTERNATIONAL now.That was a neat post Chivas with the posters of the different cities of the protests and with the music added.Hope Mexican government gets more egg on their face after these protests.

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

are you Canada girl on MB? :)

The music was the hardest to find.  I love Olmeca they did a song for Zapatistas recently.

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

no Canadiana;Canada girl is another person,I only use the 1.

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

got it.  I felt badly because the guys on MB were so intrigued with her.  I think they ran her off :(

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

goodnight world....

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

635787at
Chivis , May you please put the link to video please thank you.

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaNWQkU0Vts

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

is the video not working on this post?

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

Mexico-Watcher
Chivis wrote
is the video not working on this post?
 I had trouble loading the video the first time.  I reloaded and tried again and the video worked fine.

I hope the worldwide demonstrations succeed in showing the American general public that Mexico is virtually a failed state.  I suggest that ALL future demonstrations for Dr Mireles be held in front of Mexican Consulates!  Please, don't leave the pressure off the Mexican government. Let this be the start of something really big.... so that FOX, CNN, MSNBC, etc cannot keep dodging what Mexico "is" today.

Mexico-Watcher

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

choco
Excellent job Chivis... love the images and the song.

Sharing on my Facebook page.

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

Mexico-Watcher
I Google searched for how the worldwide demonstrations for Dr Mireles went this past Sunday.  I found nothing of substance. I am frustrated to know what happened "on the ground" in the USA and in other nations?

Mexico-Watcher

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

I will post photos later...family time.

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

Mexico-Watcher
Chivis: I am sure our worldwide BB family wishes you a great family day.  We appreciate all that you do.
Mexico-Watcher

Re: Video: WORLDWIDE PROTEST FOR DR MIRELES AUG 31st

Pepe