UN: Anticorruption measures by EPN will impact narco

UN: Anticorruption measures by EPN will impact narco

Bjeff
Anti-corruption measures announced by President Enrique Peña Nieto will have impact on organized crime, said the regional representative of the UN Office on Drugs and Crime, Antonio Mazzitelli.

He considered positive measures against corruption announced by the President of Mexico and thought that they would have impact on other aspects of the fight against organized crime.

He added that the Office will continue to support Mexico, through the Ministry of Public Administration and other agencies for the implementation of mechanisms to prevent corruption.

He considered it desirable to accelerate the implementation of the National Single Window (la Ventanilla Única Nacional), with which spaces were closed and prevent corruption.

Source:
(Originally El Universal, but they won't let me copy nor translate)
http://www.xeu.com.mx/nota.cfm?id=689595

Re: UN: Anticorruption measures by EPN will impact narco

Yeah we will see if it has any effects.I doubt it.

Re: UN: Anticorruption measures by EPN will impact narco

stevectpa
EPN comes out with a statement like this every few months.  No one believes anything this cartel puppet says anymore.  A huge, revolutionary change is needed.

Re: UN: Anticorruption measures by EPN will impact narco

elGrifo

Re: UN: Anticorruption measures by EPN will impact narco

elGrifo
I personally think it's actually going to backfire on him , so meaning works out. These massacres aren't new they have been happening but never broadcasted. With everything that happened 2014 and starting off worse , slowly they will leave USA and the UN no choice but to intervene . Well just my opinion what I believe will happen .

Re: UN: Anticorruption measures by EPN will impact narco

I hope so too [UN involvement] but Mexico investigating corruption[themselves] come on now.

Re: UN: Anticorruption measures by EPN will impact narco

Mexico-Watcher
Flash! Brian Williams' estate sale, 10 15 carat, 1Kg gold bricks for sale $200 ea or best offer.
Mexico-Watcher

Re: UN: Anticorruption measures by EPN will impact narco

SouthernBelle
 I agree, what else could he say? One, if not the most corrupt country in all of Latin America, Mexico's president, has no other choice but "act" as if he's doing something to control..prevent it from happening. After all, it was corruption that got him into the office he now holds and corruption will always have it's place in that govt.
JMB

Re: UN: Anticorruption measures by EPN will impact narco

JMB
Haaaaaaaa!  Er, no they won't.

Both Peru & Colombia produce cocaine and white heroin & neither is as cruddy as Mexico. It's all the people and no justice or laws.