Two years Later, Unsolved Iguala Case Underscores Mexico Security Failures

Two years Later, Unsolved Iguala Case Underscores Mexico Security Failures

navojoaspuro

Re: Two years Later, Unsolved Iguala Case Underscores Mexico Security Failures

1966tinman
As a dual citizen of the U.S. ( born ) and Mexico I can tell you the majority of law abiding Mexican citizens do not care about the criminal students that were killed in Iguala . They were hijacking buses , torching businesses , and assaulting police and civilians . These normalistas  got what they deserved and I hope this  will serve as an example to all of those who promote anarchy and chaos against the Mexican state and its citizens .

Re: Two years Later, Unsolved Iguala Case Underscores Mexico Security Failures

Does anyone have that link to the documentary on the 43?I know it was on forum about a week and a half ago but can't seem to find it now that I have time to watch it.Can't remember exactly what it was called something like 'And they watched them die' or something like that.Thanks.