Two days in a row in Culiacán, Sinaloa they have found 3 dead bodies with toy cars on top of there bodies.

Two days in a row in Culiacán, Sinaloa they have found 3 dead bodies with toy cars on top of there bodies.

Wolf88
Does anyone what the hell is going on in Culiacán? Is the CDS having a internal war or is it another Cartel like CJNG/Cartel De Juárez and CAF heating up the plaza?

This just creepy and bizarre to be honest the person doing this must be very messed up in the head I wonder if it's CDS or a rival Cartel doing this killings...

Re: Two days in a row in Culiacán, Sinaloa they have found 3 dead bodies with toy cars on top of there bodies.

Cuidado
Interesting....looks like a few ferraris...we all know Ivans fondness for ferraris and luxury cars.  Maybe theres a link there.

Re: Two days in a row in Culiacán, Sinaloa they have found 3 dead bodies with toy cars on top of there bodies.

We need a psychiatrist, this is some next level shit!

Re: Two days in a row in Culiacán, Sinaloa they have found 3 dead bodies with toy cars on top of there bodies.

El Guero
Wouldnt it be tough for an outside force to stay in Culiacan for several days while conducting missions of this nature?  Sounds like a suicide mission?  Will be very interesting to see what further unfolds.  Haven't BLO and CDS been cooperating?  I highly doubt its Chapitos vs Mayo regardless of rumors speaking to the tension between them.
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES!  GRIND THEIR BONES INTO DIRT!  MAKE THEM REGRET THEY WERE EVER BORN!

Re: Two days in a row in Culiacán, Sinaloa they have found 3 dead bodies with toy cars on top of there bodies.

Maybe name of a cell that is doing the killings

Is there a link to the story?

Re: Two days in a row in Culiacán, Sinaloa they have found 3 dead bodies with toy cars on top of there bodies.

ESLiero

Re: Two days in a row in Culiacán, Sinaloa they have found 3 dead bodies with toy cars on top of there bodies.

Cuidado
Damn great point ESLiero!

Re: Two days in a row in Culiacán, Sinaloa they have found 3 dead bodies with toy cars on top of there bodies.

They were alleged car thieves. The first ones appeared months ago with a message: Fellow Car Thiefes, unfortunately I had to be the first. There is no tolerance. Whoever it is, is going to die.

Apparently there have been 35 cases this year.

Source:
https://www.lapoliciaca.com/nota-roja/especial-se-dispara-robo-de-autos/

Re: Two days in a row in Culiacán, Sinaloa they have found 3 dead bodies with toy cars on top of there bodies.

Mosco
Roba-carros ?  Yeah, this sound logical.  We'll be on them!
In the meantime stay in school and always do the right thing.

Mosco