Two U.S. citizens with more than $ 900 000 dollars were arrested in Toluca Airport.

Tex

Two U.S. citizens with more than $ 900 000 dollars were arrested in Toluca Airport.

Tex

Re: Two U.S. citizens with more than $ 900 000 dollars were arrested in Toluca Airport.

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Two U.S. citizens with more than $ 900 000 dollars were arrested in Toluca Airport.

Havana
And let's not forget the most obvious...pathetically STUPID!

Re: Two U.S. citizens with more than $ 900 000 dollars were arrested in Toluca Airport.

Frontera
We bet that the owner of that jet Executive Jet Group I LLC is not happy today.