Two Sinaloa "tourists" arrested in Japan with 3 kilos of cocaine each

Re: Two Sinaloa "tourists" arrested in Japan with 3 kilos of cocaine each

Ricky Churches
FYI... Current price of a kilo in Mars 450,000... Has to be above 92% purity... Don't ask me how I know.

Re: Two Sinaloa "tourists" arrested in Japan with 3 kilos of cocaine each

Itzbrizz
Do you mean 20 million yen? 20,000,000?? That's wholesale value od coke out there? Damn last I read it was 100k. What is it cost to produce it 3k to what at MOST 6K a key. Profit margin is unheard of with anything else selling in the world lol
12