Tuta´s son captured

pilot

The text says:
Yesterday aprox at 6:00pm the son of "la tuta" servando gomez martinez was captured by Autodefensas when he was in the highway Uruapan-Periban while he was going to collect a cuota of 35 million pesos in Barranca seca.

Re: Tuta´s son captured

adam3

Re: Tuta´s son captured

i know exactly where thats at is it the punny looking dude that looks very femenine that has a  picture with la jenny how many sons does tuta have is he the only one if any one has a picture of another son can you please post

Re: Tuta´s son captured

choco
35 MILLION pesos!!   Holy crap... I bet those folks were glad he didn't show up!

Must be from mining?

Re: Tuta´s son captured

I am not so sure about the story.  I did see it on fb but no where else

Re: Tuta´s son captured

Pinchegringo
Cuota = pay off?

Re: Tuta´s son captured

Moros

Re: Tuta´s son captured

TexcocoDeMora

Re: Tuta´s son captured

I hope it's him but why is his name different?  It says his name is Luis Alfredo Aguilera Esquivel??? Could that be the alias he gave?

This is Huber Gomez

Could it be him using an alias?

Re: Tuta´s son captured

aliasrojo
Same thing I was wondering. Could it be possible its another son of his?
If so the last names make no sense. I hope it was a alias and is in fact Huber Gomez.

Re: Tuta´s son captured

777
@aliasrojo

Hope it's not another "mistake" like Chapo's son. Another thing, it says the ejercito and federales were not involved in the arrest.

Re: Tuta´s son captured

aliasrojo
Hope so.
I read the proceso article and it states that he was apprehended by federal forces. Idk seems wierd.
It also said that they'd be making an announcement about this later today at 9 am and hopefully they will have a mugshot of this f***er.

Re: Tuta´s son captured

Tijuano
I read about it on news sites, but they just say HE mentioned he was Tuta´s son, maybe he just thought that was an easy way out.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Re: Tuta´s son captured

pilot
I have read the news today and say that he is his adoptive son not the ugly huber

Re: Tuta´s son captured

he says he is not a legitimate son

Re: Tuta´s son captured

choco
Maybe enough of a son to be trusted with a $35M peso cuota?  Hahahaha

SSP seems to think so... Who knows... It all could be totally fabricated.

Very interesting tho... U wouldn't think they would have gone public with it.

Re: Tuta´s son captured

I put the story up on main board with all the info I could find.

a scumbag just like dear ol dad

BUT he is spilling the frijoles

Re: Tuta´s son captured

aliasrojo
Adoptive son. Idk seems fishy knowing the gov't.
As long as he leads to his 'dads' capture.

Re: Tuta´s son captured

choco
Maybe as with Serafin.... The hijos will bring it all down... We can only hope.

Re: Tuta´s son captured

senorjoe
they all talk in the end
12