Tuta Abandons Caballeros Templarios ???

777

Quick Summary: On a recording, Tuta states he has plans to join Fernando Cruz Mendoza "El Tena" and form a new partnership. A "cleansing" has begun in Michoacan, again. Bodies are being found on side of roads. Tuta says he will continue to produce meth and grow marijuana. Reporter says politicians fear what Tuta will do next and some believe EPN's plan has failed.

Grillonautas2 is not my favorite soucre, but what the hell.....

Re: Tuta Abandons Caballeros Templarios ???

I think Pricilla does a damn good job with her Grillonautas.  rarely does she go to the fantasy side, if she does it is unknowingly so.  I think she was less reliable when she used more BDN stuff.

Re: Tuta Abandons Caballeros Templarios ???

777
 Glad you never left Chivis.

Re: Tuta Abandons Caballeros Templarios ???

this report makes no sense CT  got kicked out of tierra caliente when did they come back and who?the remains of CT are in lazaro cardenas guarding their last peice of gold.