Quantcast

Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

Locked 80 messages Options

Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

bajadrone-3

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

Of course Nieto doesn't want the wall for 4 reasons-1.costs too much money that Mexico doesn't have 2.it would disrupt drug operations too much causing too many plazas in Mexico to independents causing his personal wealth to plumment 3.disrupt the flow of drug money south directly to his personal pocketbook 4.it would disrupt the flow of illegal guns to have his supposed drugwar.Nieto would be wise to park his machismo at the door of his white house and kiss the USA's ass as much as he can.His country has a lot to lose along with the Merida Initiative money which is a good chunk of change.I could totally see Trump cutting that off if he gets too much more flack from Nieto.Nieto has to be a better chess player.

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

WonderBread
a wall or troops will never stop the drug trade, it always gets worse, especially with the increasing addiction to opioids in the states.  Nieto is playing way to soft and I hope this his strategy for now, which is something similar found in the art of war book.  There are way more bad homres in the states and they can't get a handle on that.  too much tough talk so far, no action.

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

My op

Of course A double wall will help deter drug traffic.  Remember when drugs were pushed thru water and the successes of catching drug runs forced the trade to go onto land.  Same will happen here, drugs will move up to north border.  Drugs will get in.  The greatest impact is to think like a trafficker, the north border is so porous if you have a wall in the south there should be tighter barriers north.  Northern drug traffic has always been highly successful thanks to the border and organized crime groups facilitating trafficking, even from the water way like Hells Angels working the docks.

Souther wall will be a double wall.  that is the only effective wall.  and my estimate is about 1/3 of the border.  a wall cannot be constructed on Indian Land and other lands such as natl forest land is not something that can be used for trafficking.

Trumo is also implementing tunnel detection devices, 75 tunnels were found in operation in the last 5 years at cal border.

as for the tone of conversation between leaders.  remember 99% of media are ultra liberal.  they are dishonest and hate trumo.  Yesterday there was postings of trump hanging up on the Au prime minister.  I check in Au and found a video interview with the [rime minister saying that simply did not happen and that the talk was cordial.

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

KEEP THE CONVERSATION ON SUBJECT...DO NOT INTERJECT PERSONAL POLITICAL ATTACKS.

or the post will go bye-bye, usually we do not post anything political but this directly relates and cpould produce good topic conversation....

thanks

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

you are right and wrong.  First he is in his last year, he is ust trying to stay afloat.

secondly...about the wall.  there is a legal argument that can be use.  Mexico is forbidden by law, I believe constitutional law, in forming a border control.  Like a border patrol.  notice they do not have one.  I think the wall could fall into that argument.

that said.  US has funds already set aside for  a wall from 2006.  I think a POE tax on BOTH borders could go a long way in paying plus a 5% tax on goods for a short term is ok, anything more than 5% I am against.  It would make the product way to expensive for many Americans.

People are silly to think Trump was the first wall promoter.  Just about every president in modern times wanted strict border control if not a wall.  Personally I am  interested in the drug aspect not much of  anything else.

I recall when Hillary wanted a wall, and when her husband sounded like Trump about undocumented people coming across

Hillary is in this video calling it a "Barrier" and Bill calls for the same to keep Illegal immigrants out, saying they take jobs away from Americans and use resources paid by tax payers.

look up Bill clinton state of union address in full about this subject

here is a video montage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9ZJKjjBO4g

and here is Bill sounding pretty much like Trump..."Identifying the criminal illegals and deporting them"  cutting off entitlements, strengthening the border....etc etc

see here

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3yesvvYEvs

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

ToPHeR
More Fake News...

http://www.latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-trump-20170201-story,amp.html

The Mexican government on Wednesday vehemently denied reports that President Trump threatened to send American soldiers into Mexico during a phone call with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto.

Such a threat “did not happen during that call,” said a government statement released on Twitter Wednesday night.

“I know it with absolute certainty, there was no threat,” Peña Nieto spokesman Eduardo Sanchez said in a radio interview. “The things that have been said are nonsense and a downright lie.

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

That's interesting what you say about the northern border.I never thought of that.Like you say,think like a smuggler but like you say about going over water more risk unless they have perfected those completely submersible subs.Might also make it a little more difficult penetrating 2 1st world borders but I'm sure Trump will tighten up security due to Canada accepting those 7 nations persons that are banned in the US just for security threats.Yeah I forgot that Nieto only has a year left.I thought he had 2 so he probably will ride out his term.I think he's more against that border wall besides the constitution than the chaos of the free trade agreement which was just icing on the cake to keep the people somewhat settled.

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

dcm90
Funny how the wall costs more than the CERN(im sure he will never take someof those billions for himself). Hilarious how many enemies Trump is making. Bajadrone are you and your family  ready to fight and  die for your draft doger?  i'm sure there's no greater honor than to serve the populist bourgeois.
Mexico needs to get close to China and let them put a few military nuclear bases around the border since trump thinks he's so "tough" he can deal with a nuclear missile crisis.

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

el Spaceio
This post was updated on .
technically Mexico wouldn't be paying for the wall if they gave USA all billions they seize from drug cartels to build the wall (after all it is money earned from crime in USA so Mexico should turn it over for the wall)

i agree just a wall wont work we have to populate the isolated locations with military bases or something

also what i dont understand is if someone running around area 51 they can get shot why don't the border have area 51 type security

if people knew they would be shot trying to cross into USA they wouldn't do it

trump should declare marshal law along the border and take like a 1/4 mile strip of all privately held land along the border through forced sales and make it a no mans land. if you enter it they shoot first ask questions second if you still alive and thats that

area 51 is not the only place even american citizens would be shot in so our border with tresspassers should have the same shoot them
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

el Spaceio
also in this thread i just learned Mexico dont have a border patrol cause of something in constitution or something

so if Mexico not helping to protect USA border and spend 0 money on border patrol then why shouldn't Mexico  pay towards the wall?

Viva the Law!!!

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

bajadrone-3

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

dcm90
The wall is just retarded. Good luck building that in a place like this.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sIe9p7tslpg
Donald Trump is obviously ignorant about the southern border. He thinks is all a flat desert when it isn't and it's not going to achieve anything when most illegals use an airplane. A huge waste of money not to mention the native animals that don't understand politics and lines on a map and will die because of it.

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

dcm90
Cuba took the US sleep when they had nuclear missiles just a few hundreds of miles away. Now imagine them right next to your border.
Fact is Trump is not making any allies,.Mexico is on of US biggest trade partners. If he gets too cocky millions of Americans will lose their jobs there. But im sure you live in the country club and can afford to eat Trump stakes every evening so it doesn't matter if everything goes up.

I truly believe he's a scapegoat for the elite to take the blame when shit hits the fan.

By the way where are his taxes?

Pd
And when your President and Mr Bannon call on you for Emergency Service...
will you heed the call to arms to fight the color revolution that is brewing in your country?

DCM90 we are walking a fine line on here on US politics although the discussion is interesting.We have to keep it to how it relates to Mexico and it's very easy to cross that line.I have done it myself.When I can tell which political party you and Baja prefer that's getting close.Thanks just a friendly reminder here for everybody.

Yeah dude, you're going to go patrol and get shot by the cops.....LOL!

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

bajadrone-3

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

Why is evreybody having an opinion on the wall and its so called purpose .this is not about the people or keeping anybody out .its about putting the seal on the contract so they can blow up rich .he guarantees the wall will be built and the contract will go to a ficticous name and company that belong to him .while everybody is having debates about nonsense hes one step closer on cashing in not only that it will go unoticed .this guy is no amature hes bending the U.S over and laughing .but  we got are political analist speaking and putting a blind fold on everybody he must do that for free and has no ties to trump.

Re: Trump to Mexico: Take care of 'bad hombres' or US might

deelucky1
Thats why he rejected his salary thats peanuts .in reality  that salary is going to make a u -turn either way .syphoning money threw goverment contracts and inflating the devils pockets   is the oldest one in the book ,look how fucken desprate trump looks going for all  the marbles and no one can notice that !ignorance is alive in facebook thats for sure !