Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Itzli
Did you happen to read the "5 Bodies left on Celaya-Querétaro Highway; 12 killed in 24 hours in Celaya area" thread?  Definitely seemed like CJNG was trying to heat up the area and "El Marro" countered.  A weird bit of news in the days thereafter, it was reported that $1.7 million dollars was seized from three vehicles on the Celaya-Querétaro Highway but I never could find it reported how or why they stopped the vehicles in the first place.

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

elgordo
Not really humburgesas was known as a dick and personally I don't like panchito everyone sees him high after that corrido but people fail to remember he was a zeta and at the time he was at the head in jalpa n juchipila for the zeta and scumbags were kidnapping for money and it was the zetas fucking it. They kidnapped my dad while panchito was a zeta. Just the corrido makes him out to be a savior if it wasn't for the carteles unidos n began cleaning he would of still been a zeta just they flipped to save there own skin

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Char
El gordo

Thanks Compa 😬

Not sure if you know his but Hamburguesa and Don Chucho both brothers worked for Galdino Mellado Cruz “Mellado” basically Mellado is the teacher of both. Yeah I remember Zacatecas being one of the most violent states in Mexico and caravanas of Carteles Unidos and Z clashing in Fresnillo and stuff like that. I do clearly remember Fresnillo being really dangerous.

If I remember correctly, la ardilla, el Enano...El Talibán Z-50 eventually flipped on Z40, El Ostion, and some really important Zetas either once lived in Zacatecas or fought for the plaza.
I completely agree with you Panchito F-1 tries to portray himself as Superman or the corridos make him appear that way as the savior of Zacatecas. Thanks for clarifying that Panchito was a former Z, I’ve read that before but was not sure if true or not. CDN even left a manta before Panchito was captured saying that f-1 was a former Z member just really going after him which was really interesting.

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Chava
The municipal police force in Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, has been disarmed and temporarily disbanded due to the suspected collusion of some of its officers with organized crime.

Federal Police, the army, the federal Attorney General’s office (PGR) and the Jalisco state police jointly carried out an operation at 7:00am yesterday at the municipality’s main police station, located in the metropolitan area of Guadalajara.

Personnel from the state Attorney General’s office said the operation was connected to the discovery last week of eight bodies in an abandoned pickup truck in the Guadalajara neighborhood of Morelos.

The newspaper El Universal reported today that a list of names of municipal police officers who are allegedly on the payroll of a drug cartel was found among the possessions of one of the bodies. State authorities have neither confirmed nor denied the claim.

https://mexiconewsdaily.com/news/authorities-disband-police-in-tlaquepaque/
12