Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Char
La camioneta con los 8 occisos, localizada en la colonia Morelos en #Guadalajara fue llevada al @forensesjalisco  en grúa,, el Narco mensaje dice
“PENSARON QUE NO REGRESABA YA ESTOY AQUI ATENTAMENTE EL 20”....... information via GDL informa

The truck with the 8 deceased, located in Colonia Morelos in #Guadalajara was taken to @forensesjalisco in crane, the Narco message says
"THOUGHT I DID NOT RETURN, I'M HERE CAREFULLY AT 20"
Link:https://twitter.com/gdl_informa/status/971060430666895361?s=21

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Tacuache
Looks like there is more in the message from what I see in the pictures.  Also says something about "fighting" and something about "trash".

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

elgordo
I wonder what 20 is it....

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

big831dude
Merely speculating here, but it appears as though "El 20" could be "El Cholo" flipped on CJNG. I am not able to embed videos from YT but he has many songs with the same code number.

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

ESLiero
This post was updated on .
I seen them videos on Youtube about El Cholo aka "20" I guess ex-CJNG now, but what I really found interesting was that his son "EL Mini 20'' also has his own "Songs/Corridos'' that talk about him being too YOUNG to be 'involved' and that its only a matter of time before he takes over his dads territory in Tlaquepaque Jalisco.

I wonder what outside group is helping out El Cholo aka "20"? The "Fuel" thief El Marro from Guanajuato might be financing it! Fuel thieves in Mexico are in a no lose situation(all the common folk love them), PEMEX took "Record" loses in Mexico this past 2017(I think $72 Billion).

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Char
ESliero

Thanks Compa about that information.. yeah i just heard the corrido of El Cholo and his code is “El 20” the corrido is by Los Buchones de Culiacan. In the corrido it says that El Cholo is originally from Tlaquepaque, Jalisco, and that Señor Mencho gave him Tlaquepaque... crazy now that El Cholo flipped on his boss and is causing major headaches on Mencho and CJNG. For sure El Marro of Guanajuato and Cholo are together but yeah I agree the balls of El Cholo to be fighting Mencho its crazy seriously. I would think El Cholo has backing from somebody else not just from El Marro of Guanajuato but I don’t think its Sinaloas. I am thinking its La Resistencia or those who survived the war against Mencho but then also let’s not forget La Nueva Familia Michoacana..

Tacuache

You where right it has to be someone big.. El 20 is el Cholo..

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Char
Big381dude

Thanks bro yeah I just found lots of corridos about El Cholo... some say that the boss M has his total backing.

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Nutcase
Wow. Just wow. Love the insight you provide.  If you had to guess Char, what area do you think Sr. Mencho would be in? Near celaya? How far apart are these areas of conflict ? Thanks again for everybody's insight into this topic and more!

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Char
Nutcase

That’s for the Navy to find out where M is hiding not me. I am just sharing information nothing special just keeping tabs on Jalisco news.

There is no news on M his a ghost.

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Char
15 murders today in Jalisco Tuesday March 6,2018

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

BBfollower
Damn Char. That's an all out war...

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Char
Bbfollower

Tacuache was right, law enforcement authorities of Jalisco but also federal officials are letting los menchos and los Cholos kill each other.

After the death of El Marro of Jalisco,  things got more heated constant murders day, afternoon, night, midnight, morning. Also, Erick Valencia Salazar el 85 is never mentioned is this war.

Today some individuals got killed in Tlajomulco, Jalisco, message read “we are cleansing Tlajomulco of all the traitors” signs CJNG

Cjng seems to be going with full force against their enemies in Jalisco and in Guanajuato after the banners against Mencho.

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Wolf88
Seems that someone from the CJNG or could possibly CDS is getting help from CDG from Zacatecas they are the ones that have orders from CDG from Matamoros don't forget guys CDG, ZVE, Grupo Sombra is fighting CJNG in Veracruz, Quintana Roo, Oaxaca, etc. So it seems that Golfos are now in Jalisco allied with a cell from the CJNG or CDS.

"CDG Manda" says on the top part of the wall next to the red truck filled with bodies.

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Char
Wolf 88

CDG stands for Cartel de Guanajuato

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Slappy
Interesting because I read something the other day referring to the El Cholo/El Marro's team as "La Resistencia"

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Char
16 muertos en Jalisco sólo hoy; 15 en la Zona metropolitana de Guadalajata y 1 en Puerto Vallarta, no se reportan detenidos y aún faltan varias horas por concluir el día. Information via GDL INFORMA

16 dead in Jalisco only today; 15 in the Guadalajata metropolitan area and 1 in Puerto Vallarta, there are no reported detainees and there are still several hours left to conclude the day. Information via gdl informa

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Wolf88
Doesn't make sense why would "Cartel De Guanajuato" would attempt to fight the plaza of Jalisco against the CJNG? If Marros crew are getting there ass kicked in Guanajuato against the CJNG.

I remember in Facebook on this page called "Jalisco Rojo" saying that there been shoot outs between members of the Gulf Cartel (most probably from Zacatecas) neighbor state of Jalisco against the CJNG. Also to mention in Zacatecas there's been recent events mentioning the CJNG:

Also if Marro from Guanajuato and his crew are the one causing all this havoc in Jalisco most probably they are getting help by the CDS or a ex CJNG cell.

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

elgordo
I was in zacatecas last month in the juchipila area and my cousin teaches in nochistlan and said there had been 2 good shoot outs from CJNG attempting to come in the plaza but had no luck they got pushed back by golfos. But she said que eso si fue agaron.... and idk if they are facts but they say that sinaloa is backing them in the region. I know for a fact in juchipila the plaza boss of the region including jalpa the person who took panchito f1 spot is named Mateas and his sicario group is known as Los sinaloas cuz his main sicario goes by el sinaloa and is from sinaloa but idk if the group is just called that cuz this individual goes by sinaloa or they are all from sinaloa.  I got to see this guy while there always in a red Silverado and when he gets off it's just to get what he gets n with his gun on his waist. Idk if this helps any

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Char
Elgordo

Thanks again for the insight 😬 to be honest I am kinda of surprised that after the capture of Panchito F-1 there was no internal CDG war in Zacatecas. Every time a boss gets captured of CDG there is internal war. Not just Panchito fell but also Hamburguesa. By the way was Hamburguesa ever mentioned in Zacatecas? Hamburguesa was the plaza boss of Zacatecas and Panchito his lieutenant. Panchito seems to be talked about a lot and it’s no hard to understand, I mean Panchito fought the Zetas in 2012.

Re: Truck abandoned with 8 dismembered bodies in Jalisco

Char
Wolf 88

It’s called heating up the plaza of your rival. Just like CJNG is heating up la plaza of Guanajuato by killing cops and dumping bodies.

El Marro left a narco message signed “CDG” stands for Cartel De Guanajuato
12