Trolls-Those Banned-and other stuff to watch for...

Trolls-Those Banned-and other stuff to watch for...

Jeffe posted a warning yesterday warning trolls and those guilty by asscociation.
before coming to BB I had no clue what the hell a troll was, relating only to the  "dammit trolls" of my youth, those little rubber guys with wild colorful hair.  so now that I know what trolls are..

I would like to add my dos centavos.

Some were confused or pissed recently when Buggs eliminated some of their benign and informative posts, some of mine were gone also & I was thinking "WTF", but my guess is that for what ever reason he somtimes needs to wipe out the page, I trust his action because it has been really nice to be able to discus and share and debate without personal attacks.
.

WARNING:

Recently there were a couple of users banned.  Turned out all 3 of the culprits are the same sick guy.  I know because he began emailing me. This is the only source a troll has after being banned,  NEVER ANSWER A EMAIL from a troll. Once you do he/she has access to your IP addy and can run a trace and get all kinds of info.  It is tempting as the emails are horrible and threatening, I know Chivo rec one from the same guy.

Set up an email without your real name.  You cannot block emails in gmail or ymail but can in hotmail and MSN.

Anger is the great motivator, as soon as you determine a troll is sending you nasty grams via your email either block sender, or don't read..just hit the delete button.

 I rec a lot of emails from just about everywhere and I have only rec troll communications from the one person who was banned.  Most people are great, want to share and learn.

Paz,

Re: Trolls-Those Banned-and other stuff to watch for...

curioso
Buela, you need to install that new program where whenever someone from your banned list sends you an e-mail a giant clown shoe pops out of their screen and gives them a good one right between the eyes!!
Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience

Re: Trolls-Those Banned-and other stuff to watch for...

Havana
Good to know that, Thanks Buela.

Re: Trolls-Those Banned-and other stuff to watch for...

jajaja!  I thought of getting software but decided trolls keep on truckin just using a different email.
the delete without reading button works pretty well for me.

Speaking of trolls, dang the swanka skinheads thing was hilarious..big bad mexican buela chivis against the skinheads, now that is funny shit..

Kab

Re: Trolls-Those Banned-and other stuff to watch for...

Kab
Wow, Swanka is one weird individual, wanting to start an internet race war lol

To all skinheads out there, I love white people.  If I had to pick a favorite race, it would be my Caucasian friends because I have many white friends, even some who are still strong southern confederate supporters.  Also, I dislike Mayates(blacks), just like the majority of Mexicans.

Also about trolls, Swanka isn't a troll.  Not by a long shot because trolls will try steer trouble on purpose while not getting butt-hurt over the responses.  Swanka did get butt-hurt, thus leading him to find help.

Re: Trolls-Those Banned-and other stuff to watch for...

@ Mano...don't try and burst my bubble... :)

@ all...here is Swanka's pitch to the skin heads I don't get the"I am so ignorant and uneducated"  routine:

hihihihihihiii

these 2 mexicans grande goat horn and buela chivis on this website that more and more americans are going to about the drug war in mexico.

http://borderland-beat.924382.n3.nabble.com/

i dont have enough knowledge to debate with them as they use big words and posts. but they continually blame America for all mexico's problems and bash America on everything from guns to not giving mexico enough money or not helping enough in general.

so can someone with great knowledge on this subject please go make America look better because more and more people are discovering this site everyday through face book.

thank You for You're time

Re: Trolls-Those Banned-and other stuff to watch for...

MANO
Llorando se fue, la que algun dia me hizo llorar.

Re: Trolls-Those Banned-and other stuff to watch for...

No mano, you can see I am far from beautiful  :(

Re: Trolls-Those Banned-and other stuff to watch for...

I wanted to clarify that the banned person I was speaking of sending me hate emails is not Swanka to my knowledge, but rather; allseeing one/cap jim/catahoundtex...all the same person.    Swanka repelled his former ways after reaching out to various skinhead blogs to troll attack BB.  I never thought the conversion was sincere but in fairness there is no proof it was not.

As for this person being Swanka, my money is on the fact he is.  One may ask why would he bring the info to BB, and it is answered directly to why he does any of it, because he is a troll and they use any method to stir the pot.  a skinhead/mx blog war would make his day 100 times over.