Trolls Beware

buggs
Recently it has been a pain in the ass to "baby sit" some of the trolls in the forum and franky I just don't have the time. If you are unhappy at the forum, well, just move on. If you spend all your effort being critical of a person other than the issue and try to incite others like a "lap dog" you will not survive here, I submit this is not your place and BB will not allow you to infect the forum that is meant to inform and engage in constructive discussion of issues. These are the two policies that get violated the most by a few:

3.) Any comment that incites and is inflamatory just for the sake of it.
4.) Comments that do not add anything to a topic and are not contructive, cluttering the comment section unnecessarily.

Just a simple reminder for in case some have forgotten the purpose of BB. Also for the people who respond to a troll are equally responsible and lower themselves to the same standard (it also violates the same policy), so in essence they become a troll themselves.

http://i86.servimg.com/u/f86/11/46/17/04/notrol10.jpg

Fight the urge!
Let time catch up to them and they will be dealt with accordingly.
Borderland Beat

Re: Trolls Beware

buggs
Administrator
Ok, we need to make some clarifications, for the sake of confusion and the why or simply put, "por que?" Perhaps a post of yours got deleted in the past and you are left wondering, why?

When we delete a post because of trolling tendencies, all reponses to that post(s) are also deleted automatically. So beware when you feed; at your own risk!

Fight the urge!
Over and out!
Borderland Beat