To our friends on Mexico's west coast

Slappy
This storm ain't playing.  From TJ all the way down to the Guatemalan border, keep your heads down, your chin's up and move inland if you can!  I'm not the most religious person, but I will be praying for you guys over the next 12 hours.

Re: To our friends on Mexico's west coast

juris
  I hope chapo is ok and there is no damage to the crop.

Re: To our friends on Mexico's west coast

Cuidado
Yeah my prayers go out to everyone in the danger zone as well.  Chapo's luck is crazy, worst storm in the history of Mexico couldnt have come at a more convenient time.  Im sure he will find ways to expoit this crises.

Re: To our friends on Mexico's west coast

tuSancho
I'm right here right now just north of Puerto Vallarta and this has only been a mild rain even.  Only rain on and off all day, mostly light with no wind.  People all over the are have been evacuated and other precautions taken.  The ones who got hit are around Manzanillo south of Puerto Vallarta and it will continue to dump rains and flood the sierra.  This is bound to help agriculture.  But along the beach and lowlands lots of damage.

Re: To our friends on Mexico's west coast

Bajadrone-2