Thursday May 23rd 2013 trial starts for El Vicentillo

Thursday May 23rd 2013 trial starts for El Vicentillo

Windycitykid
I work downtown so, I plan to stop by and keep you guys posted. Interesting to so see how the prosecution will presents their main witnesses the twins.
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: Thursday May 23rd 2013 trial starts for El Vicentillo

Anomalous
Cool, thanks for keeping us posted.

Re: Thursday May 23rd 2013 trial starts for El Vicentillo

ToPHeR
Gotta imagine beefed up security around the supermax

Re: Thursday May 23rd 2013 trial starts for El Vicentillo

El_Cuatro_Veinte
Muy buena la pelicula

Re: Thursday May 23rd 2013 trial starts for El Vicentillo

Bjeff
I am looking forward to your reports. I appreciate you taking the time, WC Kid

Re: Thursday May 23rd 2013 trial starts for El Vicentillo

elcienporcien

Re: Thursday May 23rd 2013 trial starts for El Vicentillo

Windycitykid
Good point, couple more years the Feds will have to release the undisclosed files of Pablo Acosta. Finally get to find out if he was the company's asset along border to watch for middle east terrorist trying train in Mexico or cross into the US.
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin