Threats to kidnappers with narcomanta in Las Mercedes

Threats to kidnappers with narcomanta in Las Mercedes

Mica
Google English Translate
Mica - through social media, some of these who signed are with Ivan.

Tabasco Hoy

05/15/2017 22:31 / Centro, Tabasco

This morning neighbors of the fractionation Las Mercedes felt fear after a drug appeared narcomanta from a pedestrian bridge in the road Villahermosa-Teapa, to the height of the kilometer 18.7.

As you can see, the message is addressed to the criminal group of the 'Z', as well as all the kidnappers and criminals operating in the state of Tabasco, threatening that they will not continue to tolerate the acts of injustice in the Tabasco entity.

The legend of the narcomanta says:

"ALL THE KIDNAPPING
LACRATES THAT ARE
HUNGRY TO THE TOWN OF
TABASCO WILL BE MASACRATED
TO THE MUGROZOZ AND THE
BITCH OF THE CJNG
WE WILL
SHOW THEM WHO WE ARE NOT TOLERAM PENDEJADAS #FDG
# EL12GNXN ATTE. # DOÑALETY
#LOS GALLOSC.D.PACÍFICO #EL PAYA # EL250

Re: Threats to kidnappers with narcomanta in Las Mercedes

@DeeLucky have you heard of Gallo or GXNX group?

Re: Threats to kidnappers with narcomanta in Las Mercedes

Anasazi
There's a Gallos affiliated with Cartel del Pacifico in Sonora and Sinaloa. I don't know if that's the same group that put up this manta all the way in Tabasco, though.

Re: Threats to kidnappers with narcomanta in Las Mercedes

Mica
@Anasazi they are claiming CDP.  That's a new battlefront, correct?

Re: Threats to kidnappers with narcomanta in Las Mercedes

Itzli
Looks to me like Cartel del Cancún is expanding west and that "Doña Lety" is Leticia Rodríguez Lara.

Re: Threats to kidnappers with narcomanta in Las Mercedes

JAGL

Re: Threats to kidnappers with narcomanta in Las Mercedes

Anasazi
I've never heard of those groups operating in Tabasco, no, but I'm far from an expert on these guys. Seems like a pretty cheap homemade manta so I'm going to assume this isn't the biggest group ever, but probably trying to build up to take over a plaza.