This shows 2014, but new video of Ivan for me.

This shows 2014, but new video of Ivan for me.

Nuttz

Re: This shows 2014, but new video of Ivan for me.

deelucky1

Chapo Guzman sending flower arrangements to family and friends just recently!

Re: This shows 2014, but new video of Ivan for me.

Re: This shows 2014, but new video of Ivan for me.

deelucky1
The last pic is where Edgar guzmans is at ..

Re: This shows 2014, but new video of Ivan for me.

elgordo
Question, so the whole ondeado and chapo beef looks to just be talk? If he sends him flowers still

Re: This shows 2014, but new video of Ivan for me.

deelucky1
They never said he had beef with el ondeado just that they didn't talk.ondeado was looked by the military for a while he took out lots of their people.melo Garcia ordered ondeados head and melo protected chapo and mayo now you know why ondeado didn't want to speak to any of those people he had it coming for heating up the plazas.