This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

_The Magician_

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

dee uno
he looks different from his younger days but that video where he is  seen talking to sum hostage  looks the same his older pics   like the one with the old guy and the pic from his wedding he looks the same specially when the marines had him by the neck the side view  looks spont on el chapo u can tell by his neck he has alot of surgerys

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

TexcocoDeMora
LOL NO MANCHES MAGO, SI ES EL CHAPO WE.
http://narcconoticias.blogspot.com/

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

elcienporcien

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

GueroGuamuchilSinaloa
If I was a billionaire I would pay a man millions to his family to do plastic surgery on his face and look like me I would tell him what to say when he's locked up and shit.. Who he can snitch on n who he can't . el Chapo is so dMn powerful drugs are fucken profit they pay no taxes nada but I'm just saying lol ... If I was the government   I would be worried if it is el Chapo if it really him someone is gonna respond don't you think? Didn't el Chapo try to blow up a embassy before n try to blame the Beltrans

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

Bones
Im pretty sure if someone took a single picture of you from 1993 and used it to compare to your photo today, some people would think you look different.

To me it looks just like him. Chapo is a major drug dealer, eventually he got caught, and now he is going to jail. Whats so hard for people to believe?

He isnt a bond villain. If he wanted to disappear he had the money to do that years ago. He didnt want to disappear though. He wanted to be a drug lord as long as he possibly could. He pushed the envelope and he got caught. Makes sense to me.

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

that is what I said when seeing his first arrest fotos...eye lids and forehead lift....at least.
prob neck as well.

ears disappear when the face is fuller due to weight gain and age.

stuff women know.....

BTW over 700k views in 2.5 days on chapo coverage.  not including forum.
comments we can't keep up with only posting about 2/3

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

Valor
Did anyone else see this picture?

He shrunk with age?

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

Nuttz

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

that's what I said!  what are they blind?  or using copy from old press accounts?

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

Cuidado
Hmm, I dont think he would shrink that much. Hes only 56..maybe it was the shoes? I wouldnt leave it past them to have him wearing thicker souled shoes on diff day. That is deff strange though...

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

jthomas
Yes a little fishy to me also: See photos below - used to confirm his id - what did they shave his mustache off and then draw it back on? Also this is not the same man in the first photo of his capture (they appear to be close matches but many difference - neck wrinkles are totally different pattern  - eye set - distance between the eyes is totally different - the main thing you can not change with plastic surgery is that - there appears to be two different men -

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

jthomas
but his face grew much longer.....not even close to being the same man.....I would think with all that money a better match could have been paid for....

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

Burbujas
Very similar expression in the eyes, face, from young to old it is him

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

adam3

Then why tamper with the photo of his facial measurements - the one used to id him- they are not exactly the same if you place those over each other...they are smashed when needed to be to make the measurements work.....really look at......., it does not even look like the same person from the first mug shot...yes that one looks like him but its not the same guy in custody at least by the first photos released of him.........then why is his mustache gone then drawn back on - look at the photos - that is not a real mustache.....then in photos after it is back again.....Really are we all this stupid???? or I guess he has a magic mustache?????
I took the photo from the capture....placed the eyes in the same place as the eyes of the other guy - and as you see in the last photo that is what I get....a much longer face and eyes that are set much further apart than the guy in the photo id process....not the same guy at all....

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

Nuttz

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

jthomas
Also just wondering why in the facial measurement photos - he has grey hair at his temples and no grey hair in any of the capture photos. The photos of his facial measurements appear to be the real El Capo but the man in the photos taken during capture and others during his full body measurements don't appear to be. Maybe the real one checked in before he picked up his new Identity - gave his DNA, prints and facial photos.

Also that is a drawn on mustache ....not even a good one!

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

Nuttz

Re: This Whole Chapo Thing Seems Fishy

jthomas
Sure with help from Mexico and the US

Just ask yourself how does one man change so much from those photos of his id process and the photos of his capture, his hair has grey in it then it doesn't, a mustache then no mustache then back again, then his facial features keep changing - face long then not, eyes set wider apart then closer together.......there was a switch somewhere along the line and El Chapo now is in retirement somewhere with a new id.

Why would both governments do that....um lets see...well it looks like Mexico has supported him all along maybe this has something to do with the US.

"The DEA agents met with members of the cartel in Mexico to obtain information about their rivals and simultaneously built a network of informants who sign drug cooperation agreements, subject to results, to enable them to obtain future benefits, including cancellation of charges in the U.S.," reports El Universal, which also interviewed more than one hundred active and retired police officers as well as prisoners and experts.

Zambada-Niebla's lawyer claimed to the court that in the late 1990s, Castro struck a deal with U.S. agents in which Sinaloa would provide information about rival drug trafficking organizations while the U.S. would dismiss its case against the Sinaloa lawyer and refrain from interfering with Sinaloa drug trafficking activities or actively prosecuting Sinaloa leadership.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/the-us-government-and-the-sinaloa-cartel-2014-1#ixzz2uU4I6200
12