This Thread Is Dead

AJ

This Thread Is Dead

AJ
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

El_Cuatro_Veinte
Why you shouldnt fight period.

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

The Radio
What's this have to do with anything?  I'm pretty sure you can find videos of an race beating up any other race all over youtube
lasers...

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

j.ward
Why is this racist video posted? It has nothing to do with narco news!

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

SouthernOutpost
Good Vid AJ,suck shit to the nazi bitch!!!

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

Alacran
Its to show that many can't do anything without a weapon. Guess he needed his shank to win.

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

Sinaloa2256

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

Cuidado
I never understand why people kick people that are already knocked out.  A few more blows to the head and this dude woulda been dead. Fighting is so stupid.

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

aj

do me a favor and check your emails...thanks, chivis

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

MrJayDub
I don't think the guy is really a Nazi, probably just a guy who clicked up with the white boys in prison because he had to.

I used to watch these Felony Fight videos all the time tho...lol
AJ

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

AJ

My apologies to DD, Chivis, Buggs and everyone else on the BB Forum for posting this video.
CHIVIS FOREVER

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

mixtli
Way to go AJ.

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

No apologies needed AJ, sometimes we don't think about how our posts may upset people.
I thank you for your willingness to cooperate, no questions asked!  Paz, Chivis

AJ

Re: (VIDEO) Why You Shouldn't Fight A Mexican

AJ

Dog "Dancing" To Eminem "Shake That"

CHIVIS FOREVER