They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

Tex

They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

Tex
SRG

Re: They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

SRG
They should get a  sinaloa singer

Re: They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

rajahdatz
yes dis sounds good i hope there's infighting with da zetas. n hope dea's war between z-40 n lazca

Re: They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

Pinchegringo
Why do those guys sing like canaries once they are apprehended?  Are they hoping for some sort of reduced sentence?  Chances are, he'll/they'll be back on the street next week anyway.

Re: They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

Guerro
I call BS to the story because they have been saying that for a long time now. Z40 would of turn up dead by now..and has he? Nope!
Tex

Re: They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

Tex

Re: They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

†.©ĤİVǾ.†
TRC

Re: They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

TRC
Zetas are taking hits from every direction. Even if this rumor isn't true, the way it is presented through the media and song, it will cause a destination in staff. Whoever is behind this has taken war against the Zetas to a different level (strive and turmoil from within). My first suspicion is Sinaloa. The "anonymous" is on the attack from a different front and has elite players and investors on their heels worrying about public exposure. I get the since this is coming from involvement of high government supporters of Sinaloa. We are going to see how strong the Z leadership really is. Are they led as well as the military style gorilla forces they are said to be which would not bite on these ploys? Or do they bite and implode.

Re: They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

Guerro
Where have you been jaja..to say this "We are going to see how strong the Z leadership really is. Are they led as well as the military style gorilla forces they are said to be" The Zetas are nothing but thugs who are high all the time. Their military style of leading has vanished a long time ago. Just come to Mtty and see their military style gorilla forces jajajaja.

Re: They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

WINSEN

Re: They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

ArmChairIntellect
It never takes long to betray, you would think if it were true z-40 would be dead.

Re: They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

El Regio
Guerro wrote
I call BS to the story because they have been saying that for a long time now. Z40 would of turn up dead by now..and has he? Nope!
You are 100% correct, this is b.s., their families are very close together.

Re: They told Lazcano to watch his back from Miguel Angel Trevino Morales aka 'The Z40'

el Spaceio
Pinchegringo wrote
Why do those guys sing like canaries once they are apprehended?  Are they hoping for some sort of reduced sentence?  Chances are, he'll/they'll be back on the street next week anyway.
they sing because they are tortured into giving up the info. this isn't America where people have the right to remain silent.

if its not true you are right is still effective. as for who does the rumor spreading? i know the CIA have used these tactics in many wars over the years. all this might be new to Mexico but the CIA been battling people way more violent and powerful then cartels for a long time
~~~ I believe in equal rights for every Honest Person on this Planet regardless of Race or Money ~~~

favorite quote "helping to better the lives of others is the greatest of all achievements" http://www.feinsteinfoundation.org/

my email is lostowl@lycos.com

Viva the Law!!!