They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

B00Mer
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=LpIyaIHsJbc
Agua que no has de beber, déjala correr

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

I guess there has been more arrests but the Feds are being tight lipped with Sonora so article doesn't say a whole lot.I had heard about the 1 single arrest but I would have thought that whatever Cartel it was would have exterminated their sicarios for putting them on front page news around the world but then again maybe they kept them for an offering to the Feds and we really don't know which Cartel contracted these sicarios out right?Another thing:no mantas at all??
http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/world/mexico-makes-arrests-in-massacre-of-american-women-children-minister/ar-BBWBd9X?li=AAggNb9&ocid=iehp

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Mica
Reminds me of when Steve Duncan describes Benjamin telling David Barron to have someone turn themselves in for the shooting of the Cardinal.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Parro
Part 1:

Here's another twist to the story.

A criminal organization has been mentioned as a possible suspect in Monday’s ambush of a Mormon family in which nine women and children were killed.

But the LeBarón family of Chihuahua has few friends among members of a farmers’ group called El Barzón.

The family’s ranch was attacked last year by neighboring farmers who claimed that illegal water wells had been drilled on the property.

More than 100 members of El Barzón broke into the LeBarón family’s walnut farm in the municipality of San Buenaventura in April 2018.

Video footage shows a convoy of pickup trucks entering the La Mojina ranch, where barzonistas, as the members of the farmers’ group are known, set a house and warehouses on fire, destroyed 11 water wells and ran over small walnut trees.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Parro
Part 2:

He said the barzonistas subsequently began throwing stones, after which his brother fired warning shots into the air and ground.

The LeBarón family, part of a breakaway Mormon community that has lived in northern Mexico for decades, has allegedly drilled more than 2,000 water wells on its ranches without the permission of the National Water Commission (Conagua) or by obtaining permits through the payment of bribes.

Conagua said that 740 wells were closed in Chihuahua in 2016 and 2017 because they had been drilled illegally.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Parro
Part 3, and last post of this series;

  (YouTube has taken video down, for some reason)

“They told us that our heads now had a price on them. We asked the authorities to intervene as soon as possible,” he said.

There has been some speculation that the attack on Monday that left three women and six children dead could be linked to the long-running water dispute.

However, federal authorities have said that La Línea, a gang with links to the Juárez Cartel, may have mistaken the vehicles in which the women and children were traveling for those of a splinter cell of the Sinaloa Cartel known as Los Salazar. Family members reject the hypothesis.

President López Obrador said on Friday that a special team has been formed to investigate the case, which triggered an offer from United States President Donald Trump to help Mexico “wage war” against the cartels.

“. . . They’re analyzing all the hypotheses, all of them, nothing is ruled out, they’re gathering information,” the president said.

“. . . There is nothing that prevents a thorough investigation . . . There is no limit because of an agreement with any criminal or political group or because of vested interests . . .” López Obrador declared.

Source: La Jornada (sp), Milenio (sp)

Sidenote:  Travel from Las Cruces, NM to El Paso, and look at the flood irrigation of the pecan orchards, supposedly the largest in the world.  A lot of water taken out of the Rio Grande.  Nuts take a lot of water.  If pecans take that much, I guess walnuts do as well.

123