They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Mica
What does the common American suppose to think about this? Americans who only watch US news have only seen 3 stories over the past month.
1. USMCA
2. Ovidio:Mexico is a failed state
3. Americans(Women and children) brutally murdered.

What these Americans think.
- Thatโ€™s terrible, Mexico is unsafe.
- Why donโ€™t we help Mexico?
- Mexico is closer than Syria.
- Didnโ€™t they let Chapoโ€™s kid go a few weeks ago.
- Why does Mexico allow this stuff to go on?

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

TioChicles
Any sources on this Ivan or just your opinion / hearsay?

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

as usual you are seeing something that doesn't exist.

I was giving examples of what is in the media.  it is there but most of you rather concentrate on the latest twitter video.

and the whataboutism is a fact...what is to gain?  nothing.

You point is useless.

My family lives in sonora, sinaloa and jal
I have worked with children in Mexico for 12 years.  I see the suffering.  first hand.  not on a device.

but that does not have anything to do with this.  one doesn't negate the other.  seeing mencho blowing up a kid with dynamite and another story with babies being burned alive are horrific.  each has its place in the news

and there is a backstory.  but I think today it should be about what happened.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

why banned?

no, and you asked in one of your recent emails if you should stop commenting.  i did not answer that either.

just because you are immature and personally attacked me instead of engaging in discourse, that won't get you banned.  I have been hit by worse.  I post them on MB all the time.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

BBfollower
Chivis, ban Char, please!!! We, the BB community want Char banned for life. :))))

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Jeezo!  what's happen to BB people today?  jajaja

He hasn't ventured to banned territory yet.  I can take a lot.  we have 8 year old twins so I am kinda use to the behavior.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Char 80

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

char

you are being very immature.  More than usual.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Delta80
Basically all of the cartels had a over a year to restructure and become more powerful (EPN's gov pretty much ceased most military operations when AMLO won the elcetion). Now with AMLO in power his hugs/not bullets strategy is failing miserably. Cartels are making more money than ever in 2019 which results in more manpower, firepower, and cash flow for municipal, state and even federal police bribes.

Take a hard look at the events in culiacan a few weeks ago. The has media has been telling us that cds was weakened and fighting each others cells. Most of us who have some knowledge of what's going on in mexico could tell that they were far more organized that ever before and by observing the sheer manpower used to overtake federal forces that they are united as well (this was not the work of one cell).

CJNG has gained territory in gto, mich, and other states in 2019, this is a fact. Cash flow is king, CJNG will continue to gain territory from weaker cartels like santa rosa and la nueva familia (who mostly rely on extortion and fuel theft to survive).

Mexico is at the point of no return in my humble opinion. Let's say the USA and Mexico came to a formal agreement and legalized ALL drugs this week (many think this a solution). Will the cartels just hang up the gloves and call it quits? Of course not, they will resort to other forms of illegal cash flow (which some cartels already employ) which would have disaterious consequences for Mexico's citizens.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Mica
Well said Delta

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

IVAN CHESNOKOV
TioChicles wrote
Any sources on this Ivan or just your opinion / hearsay?
 Ehm last year they had a mini "war"  against Ejidatarios.

https://youtu.be/AOWc6Dm6heY

It was probably not even narcos, just locals who were sick of the Lebaron's exploiting the lands.

Delta80 wrote
[...]

Oh nice, we can get into a second war on drugs. Can't wait!
You know that Sonora's Governor(PRI party) had a meeting with the USA ambassador just a few hours before the massacre?
US politicians NEVER meet with state/local Mexican politicians, the Mexican federal government takes care of that. Rumor is the US wants to restart the Drug war like it was from 2009-2013 and sell way more weapons like Fast and Furious. Anyone remembers the 2011 Coahuila massacre where 300+ people (a lot of minors) were wiped out in less than a day? If you think Mexico was "safer" with Calderon (the one who started all this mess) i feel so sorry for you.

"Mexico is at the point of no return in my humble opinion. Let's say the USA and Mexico came to a formal agreement and legalized ALL drugs this week (many think this a solution). Will the cartels just hang up the gloves and call it quits? Of course not, they will resort to other forms of illegal cash flow (which some cartels already employ) which would have disaterious consequences for Mexico's citizens."

That will never happen because poor Cocaine Import Agency, DEA, private prisons, rehabs, etc will lose their jobs.
The USA and Mexican government benefits from the War on Drugs, they created the cartels. You know who started  the poppy plantations after WW2 in mexico?

Is just that the Land of the Free and Brave created yet another Frankenstein that backfired in the end. Meanwhile youโ€™ve got Americans everywhere saying โ€œHow could this happen!โ€ before pausing to do a line of cocaine..  i know a lot of you have no memory but remember Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden used to be USA best buddies back in the cold war?

Americans don't give a shit if Mexico is a narco state, but they do care if the SW starts looking like one. "Oh but then the US will get really mad and do something bigger!" Like what? Invade Mexico? Pretty soon a quarter of the US population will be Mexican or close enough. They are not going to support an occupation of their motherland, especially when the inevitable collateral damage happens or the usual things soldiers do when fighting the type of war it would take to clear out Mexico come to light.

Given that the American publics response to any crisis seems to be "do something, but not that!" whatever President is seen as responsible for causing the carnage to spill over will get the blame while a series of con men are elected promising snake oil solutions to make it all go away. Much like has been happening in Mexico for half a century.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

B00Mer
Apparently killing men and women originated from the Lebarons late relative. His wife killed men and children, also killed their own daughter who spoke out against her father for all his killings.... way more to the story than just this family being murdered.

Agua que no has de beber, dรฉjala correr

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1076776
Agua que no has de beber, dรฉjala correr

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

This man died in prison 39 years ago.  His ghost obviously owed Linea.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

ToPHeR
Can we stay on topic though? So it was related to the battle in agua prieta when linea tried to enter? They retreat and mistaken this family for GN and lit them up?

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

ToPHeR
En este momento La pregunta de los familiares es si la CONFUSION fue del grupo Paredes o del grupo La Linea. El gobierno MEX ya sabe quien fue pero esta armando su estrategia (mas despues sobre esto). Pienso que los familiares apuntan a La Linea ya que todos los carros de La Mora (La Morita como todos le llaman) los tienen ubicados los diferentes puntos que tienen desde Agua Prieta a Huachineras y son considerados como civiles amistosos. Estos puntos son controlados por el grupo Paredes que sigue controlando toda esa region por medio de sus lugar tenientes y del apoyo de otros grupos que tambien estan dentro de la jerarquia del grupo Sinaloa. La balacera de ese mismo dia en Agua Prieta indirectament causo la confusion de Bavispe por este motivo. En junio de este aรฑo despues del fallido cambio de jefes en Agua Prieta se dio la orden de acabar con los traidores. Uno de ellos fue abatido hace menos de un mes (Misael Valencia de Bacadehuachi) en Hermosillo y solo queda el Tolteca. Por cuestion de sobrevivencia el Tolteca se unio a La Linea y ellos incursionaron a Agua Prieta el lunes ya que el Tolteca conocia los controles de respuesta y capacidad de fuego del grupo Paredes en Agua Prieta. El grupo Paredes resistio el ataque y alerto a los otros grupos de apoyo que incluyen a los de Chihuahua. De La Morita Sonora a Galeana Chihuahua (Colonia LeBaron) a paso tranquilo son aproximadamente 8 horas. Esta ruta empieza desde La Morita-Colonia Morelos-Agua Prieta-Janos-Casas Grandes para llegar a Galeana. Pero hay una via alterna que atraviesa la sierra compartida por Sonora y Chihuahua y el tiempo de La Morita a Galeana es de 4 horas. Este camino sale de La Morita-Las Virginias-Pancho Villa-Casas Grandes-Galeana y por eso estas mujeres tomaron ese camino que usalmente usan sin ningun problema por eso iban solas sin hombres. En ese punto de la sierra donde los estados se dividen tanto la Linea como el grupo Paredes tienen sus puntos para identificar quien pasa por ahi. La cuestion de la confusion es esta: se dice que hubo combate prolongado ese dia y si La Linea vencio la batalla pudo pensar que los tres carros eran refuerzos antagonicos del grupo Sinaloa. Por el otro lado si el grupo de apoyo a los Paredes que venia de otra parte de Chihuahua le gano la batalla a La Linea ellos pudieron pensar que los tres carros eran de apoyo a La Linea ya que ese grupo no viven en Sonora y no hay manera que ellos conozcan los carros de los de La Morita. El gobierno sabe bien quien fue pero esta de por medio quien finanzio las campaรฑas de Corral y Pavlovich. Este hecho tan lamentable tendra repercucion como nunca antes visto. El gobierno americano con su politica de extrema derecha quiere sacar tajada de esto y va presionar al gobierno mexicano. Punto y aparte de la presion americana, el gobierno mexicano trae mucha presion interna por la falta de capacidad de manejar este tipo de asuntos. Por el lado civil la economia se va parar por el miedo infundido tanto por los grupos y el gobierno, ejemplo de esto es que cerraron la garita de ganado de exportacion de Agua Prieta. Por el lado del narco abra tambien cambios. Esa ruta de Huachinera a Agua Prieta es usada para transportar droga y con tanta fuerza federal que hay se va parar temporalmente ese negocio. Posiblemente los jefes de jefes re-acomoden a los lugartenientes de agua prieta y la region ya que no pudieron eliminar al Tolteca y indirectamente les calento TODO el terreno.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

I think it was an accident, cars moving in convoys, the chaos of the wars between all the Sonora/Chiuas groups, I don't think the backstory is even really related at all to what happened.  Doesn't make much sense to me, obviously, it's interesting and I don't fault media outlets, but I don't think it's tied to any ongoing disputes.  But, people love the most salacious version, when, really, for those of us familiar, this is fairly routine, in a sense of these gunfights and gunmen across the sierras.

You have a lot of circumstantial evidence that looks like an accident in the "chaos of war", or whatever that phrase is, and nothing to indicate it was a targeted killing of the family.

Phrase is: the fog of war

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

B00Mer
This post was updated on .
Not to worry the Do Nothing Mexican President will do absolutely nothing to solve this..

... and anyone arrested will be let out of jail once the Cartel threatens a few civilians..

Welcome to the new Mexico..

The idiot should have let Trump send in troops, money and equipment to deal with these Cartels it would have been interesting at the least to watch..

AMLO thinks he will eliminate the Cartels by tackling poverty.Well that's very big of him and all well and dandy but this will take years to get results and it's BIG $$ for these Cartels.That won't effect the Menchos in the world.They will still be operating even if poverty has been eliminated.Good luck with that 1!

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

B00Mer
https://www.facebook.com/105624182802445/posts/3095714400460060/
Agua que no has de beber, dรฉjala correr
123