They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Char

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Char

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Char

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

El Guero
Every time a group does something like this an extrajudicial slaughter 3x the magnitude needs to be forthcoming from the military or some related entity.

I know it's hardly feasible but this can't continue and continue to get worse at that. ...

The people who did this don't deserve to have their families protected while they rape, torture, and execute the family's of honest people.
Things must get worse before they can get better

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Who's ready to play "AMLO's morning storytime"?

It's not good when the president of the US and US news report a slaughter of a woman and children.

Iced up sicarios paranoid that the children are spying for the DEA?

If I were AMLO I'd make the damn call!
Things must get worse before they can get better

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

amlo already responded when i have time i will post on mainpage

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

IVAN CHESNOKOV
I do not justify at all the death of innocent children and women, criminal groups look very cowardly. BUT THE MORMON LEADER JOEL LEBAR SOTO AND SEVERAL OF HIS CHILDREN AS BENJAMIN whom they executed for beign a narco in 2008, and the supposedly  activist Juliรกn Lebaron, and the brother of joel lebaron, Daniel lebaron whom they also executed for narco years ago in Sonora, they have DECADES beign  dedicated to drug trafficking, and that is known by many people in the municipalities of Buenaventura and Galeana, Lebaron etc, and in addition to committing many abuses and abuses against many humble people, such as land spoils, exploitation of clandestine aquatic wells to the detriment of hundreds and hundreds of peasants etc etc.
Even to the mother of former deputy Alex lebaron Gonzรกlez, Ms. Marรญa Gonzรกlez was arrested for drug trafficking in the CD Juarez cereso from 2002 to 2011 approx.
In fact, in the municipality of Galeana, the Lebaron family is known as "the Galeana Cartel" and they are repudiated by many people.
And 3 years ago Joel Lebaron was accused of sending a hit against a rancher named Cruz because he was one of the few who did not put up with him, and Mr. Cruz sued Joel Lebaron, and one day before starting the trial for the Mr. Cruz filed a lawsuit he was executed, and everyone knows that the intellectual author was JOEL LEBARON SOTO.
And many more things that could be told about this Lebaron family ..
They exercise an iron hand worthy of reports nationwide, but since they are gringos and have the backing of the US government, they've been doing as they please in Mexico for decades.
MX

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

MX
Any Mexican president that allows US military intervention can pretty much back his bags for exile. It would be political suicide and they would be considered โ€œmalinchistasโ€. Mexican history is rooted in strong nationalism. I donโ€™t see this happening under Mexicoโ€™s consent.

Either way, it gets interesting b/c what Trump is doing is pressuring AMLO to craft a coherent security strategy and get sh*t done.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Mica
The people of Mexico should be happy that Trump is making this an important topic.  Whatโ€™s the worst case scenario, the murder rate drops?

Only if Mexican โ€œprideโ€ kept Mexicans safe.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

stick to topic...don't defer

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

IVAN CHESNOKOV
The LeBarons have been involved in organized crime for decades. They're some crazy-ass bastards with some kooky beliefs who have murdered rival religious leaders and their followers. These are not people you want to fuck with.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Mistaken ID, as Los Salazars and the Paredes plus another half dozen families still trying to control their plazas?  Or deliberate, for interference, cooperation with the government?

Was the family traveling in a convoy?  That is, in itself, a near fatal mistake in those areas of Sonora.

That area, near Ascension Chiuas, was the site of some of the more horrific incidents in the Gente Nueva/La Linea war of mid 2010 era. If it was more Chihuahua, it was probably those same groups, one or the other, of the cells that line the Southwestern side of the state, in the mountains.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

 from the children who survived who say

the car became disabled
one of the mothers sees a vehicle and attempts to wave it down
the attack began

another report persists that the confrontation at the border related to the aqua prieta confrontation, when the lebaron family were caught in the crossfire

but that is not what the children are saying

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

Char

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA ๐Ÿ›‘

whataboutisms are weak comebacks.

and unfounded.

we have posted countless stories about children and innocents beings slaughtered, exploited, raped and abused in Mexico.  so are we to ignore this because it happens to be about dual citizenship family?  and BTW they are as much mexican citizens as US citizens

i think burning alive children is as low as one can get.

one infant still strapped in her carseat.  no matter who these people are, what they were about etc it is a horrific event.  and maybe it will wake up a few americans who are clueless