They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Char

Sonora.- A mother with her four young children were killed and burned in the limits of Sonora and Chihuahua, in facts that according to the first reports, would be linked to drug trafficking and organized crime.

According to the Radio Formula report, Rhonita LeBaron, was traveling in his van near the municipality of San Miguel Bavispe, Sonora, with his four children, two six-month-old twins, and his eight and 12-year-old brothers, when they were attacked for an armed command. The attackers would have fired on the truck, and subsequently set it on fire with all its crew inside.

Two other vans were traveling with Rhonita in convoy with other family members, two mothers, Donna and Christina Langford, with their children, between eight and ten children, although the number changes according to the different reports. At this time everyone is missing and presumed to be kidnapped, with the exception of two children who would have escaped.

The activist Julián LeBaron, also a relative of the victims, was in charge of reporting the facts, and has tried to make noise in the media. He reported that two of the kidnapped children would have escaped their captors, and they claim that the two women have already been killed.

Hasta ahora, la Secretaría de Seguridad y Protección Ciudadana, SSPC, aseguró a través de su cuenta de Twitter que ya han desplegado elementos de la Guardia Nacional, el Ejercito y la Policía Estatal para colaborar en las acciones de búsqueda y rescate, además de que miembros de la comunidad chihuahuense de LeBaron también habrían iniciado su búsqueda propia.
Until now, the Secretariat of Public Safety and Protection, SSPC, assured through its Twitter account that they have already deployed elements of the National Guard, the Army and the State Police to collaborate in the search and rescue actions, in addition to members of the Chihuahuan community of LeBaron would also have started their own search.

Who are the LeBaron?
The LeBaron family settled in Mexico since the twenties, when its members, practitioners of a fundamentalist branch of the Mormons, were separated from the main religion for refusing to abandon polygamy. Then they began their exile in Chihuahua, where their community settled in a small town of about a thousand inhabitants known simply as LeBaron.

This community had already been involved in the controversy on previous occasions because of its confrontations with drug trafficking and organized crime. In 2009, one of its members was kidnapped and criminals asked for a million dollars for their rescue. The block community reported that they would not pay, and the young man was released. However, months later,
they kidnapped and murdered BenjaminLeBaron, an activist and one of the main leaders in the previous release, as well as another community member.

Now the "lions" return to the public eye with this new tragedy. On social networks, another family member, Alex LeBaron, posted a video with images of the burned truck. We present it below.

Link https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.am.com.mx/amp/noticias/Masacran-a-familia-LeBaron-y-secuestran-a-otros-10-de-sus-integrantes-20191104-0046.html

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Char
This post was updated on .
Video
https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexLebaron1/status/1191502207818051593?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fd-14649244232669648496.ampproject.net%2F1911042323000%2Fframe.html

#ÚLTIMAHORA 7 menores y tres mujeres de la familia LeBarón fueron asesinados... una más se encuentra desaparecida

"Vi los cuerpos, uno está destrozado... fue una masacre":
@JulianLeBaron
 7 children and three women of the LeBarón family were killed ... one more is missing

"I saw the bodies, one is destroyed ... it was a massacre":
@JulianLeBaron
  Video
https://mobile.twitter.com/azucenau/status/1191574618773082112

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Char
The Sonora cartel cells have started fighting again but now this killing woman and children...

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

El Guero
Every time a group does something like this an extrajudicial slaughter 3x the magnitude needs to be forthcoming from the military or some related entity.

I know it's hardly feasible but this can't continue and continue to get worse at that. ...

The people who did this don't deserve to have their families protected while they rape, torture, and execute the family's of honest people.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Who's ready to play "AMLO's morning storytime"?

It's not good when the president of the US and US news report a slaughter of a woman and children.

Iced up sicarios paranoid that the children are spying for the DEA?

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Char

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

El Guero
If I were AMLO I'd make the damn call!

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

amlo already responded when i have time i will post on mainpage

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

IVAN CHESNOKOV
I do not justify at all the death of innocent children and women, criminal groups look very cowardly. BUT THE MORMON LEADER JOEL LEBAR SOTO AND SEVERAL OF HIS CHILDREN AS BENJAMIN whom they executed for beign a narco in 2008, and the supposedly  activist Julián Lebaron, and the brother of joel lebaron, Daniel lebaron whom they also executed for narco years ago in Sonora, they have DECADES beign  dedicated to drug trafficking, and that is known by many people in the municipalities of Buenaventura and Galeana, Lebaron etc, and in addition to committing many abuses and abuses against many humble people, such as land spoils, exploitation of clandestine aquatic wells to the detriment of hundreds and hundreds of peasants etc etc.
Even to the mother of former deputy Alex lebaron González, Ms. María González was arrested for drug trafficking in the CD Juarez cereso from 2002 to 2011 approx.
In fact, in the municipality of Galeana, the Lebaron family is known as "the Galeana Cartel" and they are repudiated by many people.
And 3 years ago Joel Lebaron was accused of sending a hit against a rancher named Cruz because he was one of the few who did not put up with him, and Mr. Cruz sued Joel Lebaron, and one day before starting the trial for the Mr. Cruz filed a lawsuit he was executed, and everyone knows that the intellectual author was JOEL LEBARON SOTO.
And many more things that could be told about this Lebaron family ..
They exercise an iron hand worthy of reports nationwide, but since they are gringos and have the backing of the US government, they've been doing as they please in Mexico for decades.
MX

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

MX
Any Mexican president that allows US military intervention can pretty much back his bags for exile. It would be political suicide and they would be considered “malinchistas”. Mexican history is rooted in strong nationalism. I don’t see this happening under Mexico’s consent.

Either way, it gets interesting b/c what Trump is doing is pressuring AMLO to craft a coherent security strategy and get sh*t done.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Mica
The people of Mexico should be happy that Trump is making this an important topic.  What’s the worst case scenario, the murder rate drops?

Only if Mexican “pride” kept Mexicans safe.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

stick to topic...don't defer

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

IVAN CHESNOKOV
The LeBarons have been involved in organized crime for decades. They're some crazy-ass bastards with some kooky beliefs who have murdered rival religious leaders and their followers. These are not people you want to fuck with.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Mistaken ID, as Los Salazars and the Paredes plus another half dozen families still trying to control their plazas?  Or deliberate, for interference, cooperation with the government?

Was the family traveling in a convoy?  That is, in itself, a near fatal mistake in those areas of Sonora.

That area, near Ascension Chiuas, was the site of some of the more horrific incidents in the Gente Nueva/La Linea war of mid 2010 era. If it was more Chihuahua, it was probably those same groups, one or the other, of the cells that line the Southwestern side of the state, in the mountains.

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

 from the children who survived who say

the car became disabled
one of the mothers sees a vehicle and attempts to wave it down
the attack began

another report persists that the confrontation at the border related to the aqua prieta confrontation, when the lebaron family were caught in the crossfire

but that is not what the children are saying

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Char
The sad thing is that other kids have gotten killed in the current Sonora power struggle and nobody remembers
until American people get killed we ask for justice.

Señor sicario yo no estoy para juzgar los motivos los tendrá y su forma de trabajar, pero en la cola se ha llevado gente buena que de su casa salió y ya nunca regreso", expuso el autor en su corrido.
Con los niños no"
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.elsoldemexico.com.mx/republica/sociedad/componen-corrido-para-exigir-un-alto-a-la-ola-de-violencia-en-cajeme-con-los-ninos-no-de-salvattore-zamorini-3828843.html/amp

Mueren niño de 3 años y su padre en ataque armado en Obregón

2 months ago

Muere el niño Dayron ante las graves quemaduras que sufrió en ataque en el sector Libertad

https://diario19.com/2019/09/11/murio-dayron-nino-acribillado-y-quemado-con-su-familia-en-empalme-sonora-hermanita-de-2-anos-esta-grave/

We have all forgotten right ? Milenio and Washington Post ? Let’s not forget the other children that have gotten killed in Sonora

Let’s ask for justice for all the kids that have gotten killed. Did we forget about Baby Tadeo burned alive by CJNG when they attacked Nájera ??

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

whataboutisms are weak comebacks.

and unfounded.

we have posted countless stories about children and innocents beings slaughtered, exploited, raped and abused in Mexico.  so are we to ignore this because it happens to be about dual citizenship family?  and BTW they are as much mexican citizens as US citizens

i think burning alive children is as low as one can get.

one infant still strapped in her carseat.  no matter who these people are, what they were about etc it is a horrific event.  and maybe it will wake up a few americans who are clueless

Re: They slaughter the LeBaron family and kidnap another 10 of its members-SONORA 🛑

Char
Stop making this about yourself nobody ever said borderland beat doesn’t post other stories my point was hopefully Americans wake up its about damn time!!!

Stop twisting words JUSTICE for the LeBaron family !!! Justice for other kids that have gotten killed in Sonora !!! Now you get my point ??????

About to get banned in 123...
123