They seize more than 200 kilos of cocaine from the Gulf Cartel in Argentina

They seize more than 200 kilos of cocaine from the Gulf Cartel in Argentina

leChef
Source:
https://www.excelsior.com.mx/global/decomisan-mas-de-200-kilos-de-cocaina-del-cartel-del-golfo-en-argentina/1263320

After an operation the authorities seized around 200 kilos of cocaine belonging to the Gulf Cartel in Argentina

The Ministry of Security of Argentina seized 231 kilograms of cocaine of maximum purity in a cargo truck during an operation carried out on the highway; Apparently, the drug  would be trafficked by the Gulf Cartel.

In a press conference the Argentine authorities declared that  the drug packages had a dolphin marked, which supposedly is the seal with which the cartel identifies the illegal drugs it traffics.

The confiscation was made in  Santiago del Estero, in the so-called "Operation Criquet".

When checking the vehicle, the National Gendarmerie realized that one of the tires was heavier than normal and when they opened it, they discovered 55 packs of cocaine.

The same happened with three other wheels, so in the end the cargo found was 231 kilograms and all the packages bore the mark of the dolphin, "traditional seal of the dangerous Gulf Cartel".

The Ministry explained in a statement that in recent days the Gendarmerie seized another shipment of 15 kilos of cocaine with this stamp of Mexican drug trafficking in Formosa, another province in the north, transit route of illegal drugs.

A few days ago, this criminal organization was international news when it became known the murder of its leader, Hector Adrián "N", aka "La Yegua", who had been arrested only nine days before. He was killed in a prison.

Source:
https://www.excelsior.com.mx/global/decomisan-mas-de-200-kilos-de-cocaina-del-cartel-del-golfo-en-argentina/1263320

Re: They seize more than 200 kilos of cocaine from the Gulf Cartel in Argentina

El_Bujo
Can’t help but wonder who still has this much pull in CDG these days...

Possibly El Contador Cardenas (Matamoros)?

Re: They seize more than 200 kilos of cocaine from the Gulf Cartel in Argentina

leChef
There are still many players behind the scenes we don't hear about. There are people that have been pulling weight from before Osiel Cardenas started his havoc, and they are still doing it. I have just started to crack through the surface and I am beginning to see pieces of the real story on how Osiel came to power. I really hope there is enough info to write it up some day.

Re: They seize more than 200 kilos of cocaine from the Gulf Cartel in Argentina

ToPHeR
Are you just going to leave us hanging?

Re: They seize more than 200 kilos of cocaine from the Gulf Cartel in Argentina

leChef
Ain't got enough to go on, Topher, but to me it seems like he was placed in that position. The key name is Arturo Pedroza Aguirre. I am gonna post a new thread and see if anybody knows anything about him.