They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

elgordo
This post was updated on .

Authorities denied the existence of an arrest warrant against Gastelum Orso Ivan Avila, "El Cholo Ivan", alleged operator of Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman.
According to the file amparo 1298/2016 pending before the Second District Judge amparo and Federal Trials in the State of Mexico, authorities of the Secretariat of National Defense (SEDENA) and the Attorney General's Office (PGR ) denied the existence of any arrest warrant against Gastelum Avila.
The demand for protection was filed on 12 August by his lawyer Yessica Ortiz Andrade, which claimed the arrest warrant, detention, presentation and appearance and execution.
Because Gastélum Avila did not provide evidence to demonstrate the existence of the act, the judge denied determined under the definitive suspension. So the injunction should continue until the judgment in which it is determined whether or not to grant the protection of federal justice is rendered.
Gastelum Avila is the man that the Federal Police stopped the January 8, 2016 in the company of Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, Los Mochis, Sinaloa, after an operation by the Navy in unj fractionation who escaped through a tunnel .
Last October a federal court acquitted "El Cholo Ivan" of the crimes of attempted murder, organized crime in its mode of collecting weapons, weapons collection and possession of cartridges.
However, the National Security (CNS) indicated that still has against two criminal cases involving felonies, so it was not released.
Currently Gastélum Avila is being held at the Federal Center for Social Rehabilitation (Cefereso) 1 "Altiplano", where he ordered notifications have been made in this amparo

http://movil.informador.com.mx/mexico/2016/691196/6/niegan-orden-de-aprehension-contra-el-cholo-ivan.htm

Re: They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

ToPHeR
LOL he gonna walk!

Re: They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

Re: They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

ToPHeR
He back on Twitter?

Re: They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

Cuidado
Whoa. Where did you get that photo and who is in the middle? Ivan is huge lol!

Re: They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

Re: They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

Cuidado
I meant Cholo Ivan lol

Re: They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

Reymisterio_Sr
Fucken chapo in sandles

Re: They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

Re: They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

Misael
Why wait? Do it right now.
DRB

Re: They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

DRB
cry baby

Re: They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

Hi

 Chapodamasorden...

Did I sent the email?  Sorry I can't recall, but I remember not being happy about the watermark comment because although I have supported you and encouraged you to ignore comments, I thought the comment was baiting at a time everything had calmed down.

and I am sorry I just saw this, I was in intensive care for a few days and now am in a regular room with my laptop and blackberry.

Primadonnaism is not allowed at BB.  You will be missed, but life goes on. ...Paz, Chivis

Re: They deny arrest warrant against 'El Cholo Ivan'

Mica
Sorry to hear about your status Chivis.  I hope that you're doing better!