They always have a black eye

elotero
I know this posting of el Pepito is not new but I found this article that shows a picture of him arrested.  It seems like every cartel member that gets arrested has a black eye when they are presented to the media.  Does the military punch everyone in the eye they arrest?  haha

http://mx.noticias.yahoo.com/presentan-jefe-regional-zetas-135600711.html

Re: They always have a black eye

El Regio
lol I sure hope they do, I know I would beat them up a bit...

Re: They always have a black eye

Windycitykid
Yeah I bet it's like the old Chicago police tactics slap u around for mouthing off.
"Great minds have purpose, others have wishes" - Washington Irvin

Re: They always have a black eye

drattler
I Vote for both eyes!

Re: They always have a black eye

its one of the fotos from his perp walk this AM.  i posted my favorite on mainboard.  because he looks even more so the fool.  I noticed the black eye and since he did not resist arrest nor a shot fired, looks like just a little justice from the guys in uniform.. his accomplice looked much worse

Re: They always have a black eye

JesusTheMoose
I vote for black eyes, missing teeth, crooked nose, and knots all over.
The only object of liberty is life. -- G. K. Chesterton

Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. -- Benjamin Franklin