'The rise and fall of El Chapo' airs in Canada Wed.evening

'The rise and fall of El Chapo' airs in Canada Wed.evening

It says 9 pm but I'm not sure if that's the local mountain time here or eastern standard time which is 2 hours ahead in Toronto.It's airing on the History 2 channel.It's more than 2 hours and someone on here before said it was excellent and coming from someone on forum that says a lot.Not sure if it's being aired in US at this time as programming seems to be different in the 2 countries.

Re: 'The rise and fall of El Chapo' airs in Canada Wed.evening

J. Stewart
Seems interesting Canadiana!
Do have a link to it, like streaming or so? Or is it only shown on pay-channel History 2?
It would be interesting to see it anyway!

Re: 'The rise and fall of El Chapo' airs in Canada Wed.evening

ToPHeR
canada so behind. that aired 2 weeks ago in the us. they do a pretty good job on history. get ready for ian grillo

Re: 'The rise and fall of El Chapo' airs in Canada Wed.evening

Yeah this is a pay extra channel but google it anyway.Not sure about Netflix.

Re: 'The rise and fall of El Chapo' airs in Canada Wed.evening

Yeah I understand it was aired in US a couple of weeks ago.Was probably made there too but we get it later.

Re: 'The rise and fall of El Chapo' airs in Canada Wed.evening

Yeah Ian Grillo narrated a lot of it and Anabel Hernendez as well as a DEA agent.It actually aired about 4 times today but it was nothing new I didn't know from BB only that Chapo's Dad was an abusive alcoholic but lot's of live footage that we have all seen from the many newsclips.

Re: 'The rise and fall of El Chapo' airs in Canada Wed.evening

I also learned from the show that if you were a driver with the load for the dope,if you showed up drunk 'on the job' he executed you.I knew before that if you were late with that load he also executed you as he suspected you got into the goods and stole.I also learned that after his 2nd arrest he told the military in the aircraft that he personally executed between 1000-2000 people.

Re: 'The rise and fall of El Chapo' airs in Canada Wed.evening

Re: 'The rise and fall of El Chapo' airs in Canada Wed.evening

deelucky1
http://bit.ly/Chapo12

There you go!

Re: 'The rise and fall of El Chapo' airs in Canada Wed.evening

J. Stewart
Thanks, Dee!!

Re: 'The rise and fall of El Chapo' airs in Canada Wed.evening

No problem!